Studio 66 TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People that Perturb me.
Carl43a Offline
Honey Scott addict

RE: People that Perturb me.
This will be a real Marmite of a post, as in some will like it and others will hate it but fuck it, needs saying.

People who perturb me:

Leftists. Particularly the ones who've been jumping up and down and screeching about Boris Johnson's comments about the burka. Couldn't help but notice those same people were as quiet as church mice when that Labour MP bitch Naz Shah liked and retweeted a disgusting sick tweet saying that child victims of the paedophile grooming gangs in Rotherham should "shut up for the sake of diversity" annoyed

This double standard stinking hypocrisy makes me want to choke on my own vomit. annoyedannoyedannoyed

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!
09-08-2018 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

RE: People that Perturb me.
Who could these leftists be I wonder SmileWink

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, boobs of Demi Rose with Teddy Moutinho's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis , the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's boobs and Nicole's sexual energy
10-08-2018 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Studio 66 TV