GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

Allison Wild - Chat & Discussion (Only)

msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Allison Wild
(21-02-2019 19:39 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  I never got to see that, I take it Mia wasn’t impressed by whatever was going on?

There was one night in particular where i seriously believed mia might give her a smack (and not on her arse). They were sharing the set alison in number 1, mia number 2. Alison in full on waving and chatting to the left mode and slowly but surely encroaching in the line between mia and the actual camera. The first few looks from mia were quite quick but then got longer but it was so obvious that i started recording just in case it kicked off.

As for xpanded's answer that that is where the stream screens are it implies that about 90% of alison's callers are on the stream and that's not happening.

I've just watched about a minute of her that's all i can take it looks absolutely stupid. India is looking straight down the actual camera alison doing the call me signals while looking in completely the opposite direction except for the odd glance which proves she does know where she's supposed to be looking. I'd love her to go to babestation or studio66 because there's no way she could get away with this nonsense.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2019 22:31 by msgny72.)
21-02-2019 22:27
Find all posts by this user
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(21-02-2019 22:27 )msgny72 Wrote:  
(21-02-2019 19:39 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  I never got to see that, I take it Mia wasn’t impressed by whatever was going on?

There was one night in particular where i seriously believed mia might give her a smack (and not on her arse). They were sharing the set alison in number 1, mia number 2. Alison in full on waving and chatting to the left mode and slowly but surely encroaching in the line between mia and the actual camera. The first few looks from mia were quite quick but then got longer but it was so obvious that i started recording just in case it kicked off.

As for xpanded's answer that that is where the stream screens are it implies that about 90% of alison's callers are on the stream and that's not happening.

I've just watched about a minute of her that's all i can take it looks absolutely stupid. India is looking straight down the actual camera alison doing the call me signals while looking in completely the opposite direction except for the odd glance which proves she does know where she's supposed to be looking. I'd love her to go to babestation or studio66 because there's no way she could get away with this nonsense.

Just had a look...definitely looking at someone off camera, which naturally means zero connection with potential callers. Call me stupid but where’s the incentive to call her when she’s arsing around like that?

Perhaps Miss Wild, if you engage with your audience for a change instead of your boyfriend(who must be one insecure bellend to have to be there in the first place) then perhaps you wouldn’t have to make so many finger waggling gestures annoyed
21-02-2019 22:41
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

^There's no incentive to call at all. In fact i'm not even sure she's talking to callers most of the time. For a high percentage of time that she's on screen she is sideways on to the real camera. And then there's the nodding. If you haven't noticed that it will annoy the crap out of you once you do. The most over-rated girl on any of these channels ever in my opinion but the real tragedy is she could be one of the best though these habits would be impossible to stop now so neither of the other channels will be daft enough to take her on. I suspect she or an agent is saying to xpanded 'oh babestation/studio66 are very interested in her but she'll stay with you if.....' and then we get the weird shifts that no one in history has ever done before.

22-02-2019 09:03
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

I'd love her to go to babestation or studio66 because there's no way she could get away with this nonsense.

Perhaps Miss Wild, if you engage with your audience for a change instead of your boyfriend(who must be one insecure bellend to have to be there in the first place) then perhaps you wouldn’t have to make so many finger waggling gestures annoyed
[/quote]

Hi

How true the above is. She would never be allowed to get away with this at BS or S66

There was a time when she had the potential to be the best girl on any channels, but that ship has sailed, sadly

I watched last night for 20 minutes, she was well repaired and we presented in great underwear, it was just the off screen distractions that made me change

When I changed it was to S66 and Paige Green, difference was chalk and cheeses/ Night and Day, which is sad as Alison had aamazing potential
22-02-2019 09:34
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(22-02-2019 09:03 )msgny72 Wrote:  ^There's no incentive to call at all. In fact i'm not even sure she's talking to callers most of the time. For a high percentage of time that she's on screen she is sideways on to the real camera. And then there's the nodding. If you haven't noticed that it will annoy the crap out of you once you do. The most over-rated girl on any of these channels ever in my opinion but the real tragedy is she could be one of the best though these habits would be impossible to stop now so neither of the other channels will be daft enough to take her on. I suspect she or an agent is saying to xpanded 'oh babestation/studio66 are very interested in her but she'll stay with you if.....' and then we get the weird shifts that no one in history has ever done before.

Oh I noticed all right...when it came to the point that she was not only looking away to the side but also positioned herself in such a way that she had her back to the main camera, my first thought was ‘WTF?’..quickly followed by ‘no way would I ever call you, you’re too focused on whoever is off camera’

She’s taking the piss in more ways than one. The lack of engagement with her potential customers, the weird shifts...what puzzles me is why Xpanded are letting this go on? Yes she’s a good looker but she is not their best, not in my opinion anyway. Where is the gain here?

She’d never get away with that crap at another channel, if she was my employee and took the piss in the way she does, she’d be out the door and down the road.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2019 10:23 by Carl-Gen X.)
22-02-2019 10:19
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Yes, it was pretty infuriating. I like a lot about her but gave up after 15-20 minutes and went over to Studio66. The eye contact and alluring poise from Nicole and Paige was instantly more intoxicating and fascinating.

Allison is lovely and so sexy. I hope she can identify and iron out these kinks in her game.
22-02-2019 11:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Agreed she is gorgeous, a real asset to Xpanded (once she got rid of those bloody tights!) but again she is being distracted all the time and that is just wrong especially if you are calling her or watching her.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
22-02-2019 12:58
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2019 10:19 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  She’s taking the piss in more ways than one. The lack of engagement with her potential customers, the weird shifts...what puzzles me is why Xpanded are letting this go on? Yes she’s a good looker but she is not their best, not in my opinion anyway. Where is the gain here?

The gain is punters are still calling her presumably no matter what. You're attempting to apply logic to an illogical industry, which bypasses what passes for a punter's brain to their loins laugh. Babes will disrespect or even scam them, and they'll just keep on coming back for more. And coming back for more is all the channels care about.

I agree she could become one of the best, she's got that certain fire in her.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2019 14:45 by KerrAvon.)
22-02-2019 14:44
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(22-02-2019 14:44 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(22-02-2019 10:19 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  She’s taking the piss in more ways than one. The lack of engagement with her potential customers, the weird shifts...what puzzles me is why Xpanded are letting this go on? Yes she’s a good looker but she is not their best, not in my opinion anyway. Where is the gain here?

The gain is punters are still calling her presumably no matter what. You're attempting to apply logic to an illogical industry, which bypasses what passes for a punter's brain to their loins laugh. Babes will disrespect or even scam them, and they'll just keep on coming back for more. And coming back for more is all the channels care about.

I agree she could become one of the best, she's got that certain fire in her.

I see where you’re coming from but how desperate would you have to be to call a babe who spends the majority of her time looking at someone off camera without the slightest trace of subtlety whatsover. If she was the only babe on last night I would still in all honesty say that I would not have been remotely tempted, simply because she came across as not only hugely distracted but who had their back to the main camera to boot All in all, hugely off putting..what a waste of talent

Judging by the all too frequent finger waggling she was doing I don’t believe that I’m in the minority here.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2019 15:02 by Carl-Gen X.)
22-02-2019 14:56
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe "who's she doing?" might be a more appropriate question than "what's she doing?".

22-02-2019 15:20
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles