Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Forum Awards 2017 - Nominations

forum awards Offline
Master Poster

Forum Awards 2017 - Nominations
[Image: forumlogov1tiff.png]
Welcome to the UK Babe Channels Forum Awards 2017

After yet another year of forum life, its once again time for you to vote for the threads, posts and members that have entertained us, made us laugh, and provided us with the best videos, caps and photos.

As per usual, the awards will consist of a period where you can nominate those members, threads or posts you think should win each category. Then as the nominations close, a shortlist for each category will be announced and voting for the winners will commence.

Nominations
Nominations are now open and will run until midnight Saturday 25th November.

How Do I Nominate?
Nominations must be submitted via PM to myself, 'Forum Awards' - further details are in the post below. You're free to make posts in this thread to discuss the awards or even chat about who you nominated, but note that only votes received via PM will be counted.

Am I Allowed To Nominate or Vote?
Any member who has an account as of now can nominate or vote in the forum awards. Nominations or votes received from accounts created after the date & time of this post won't be counted.

Who Or What Can I Nominate?
You can nominate any member who is active or any thread or post which is present on the forum.

So, with no futher ado, I pronouce the 8th annual Forum Awards open. I hope all eligible members will join in, submit nominations and vote for your favourites in each category. And I wish you all the best of luck in you or your threads, posts, avatars or photos being chosen as nominees and eventual winners...!

19-11-2017 17:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

RE: Forum Awards 2017 - nominations
Forum Awards 2017 - Submit Your Nominations

Nominations - Guidelines & Rules

You can make as many or as few nominations per category as you wish.

Please submit your nominations for the categories listed below, via PM (Private Message) to me, Forum Awards.

Should you prefer to submit them gradually rather than in one go, nominations can be sent in one or more PMs.

Please make your PM clear & simple - list the category number & name and then state your nominations. If you're voting for a thread or a post, please also include a link and post number.

You can submit nominations for all of the categories, or just some of them if you prefer.

You're free to interpret the award categories as you wish. Guidelines are provided for some of the awards. Please feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM, should you have any questions.

Please note that only active members, or posts or threads that are present on the forum can be nominated.

Remember, you can only nominate if your forum account was created before this thread was created.

Award Categories

1. Poster Of The Year
Note - this award is not for recognition of members' video, cap or picture contributions, but for those whose written posts you believe to be the best.

2. Thread of the Year
Please submit the exact name of each thread you're nominating, as well as a link to it, if you know how to do this.

3. Best Video Poster

4. Best Cap Poster
This award is for recognition of those members who predominately post caps only.

5. Most Devoted Fanboy

6. Forum's Unsung Hero
Who contributes a lot to the forum without getting much recognition.

7. Best Avatar
In addition to the name of the member please also briefly describe the avatar image - in case the member should change their avatar.

8. Funniest Poster

9. Best Picture Poster
This award is for photos posted - not caps.

10. Best Video Of The Year
This award is for the best video, posted on the forum in 2017. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.

11. Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year
This award is for the best cap or set of caps, posted on the forum in 2017. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.

12. Best Non-Babe Poster
Who makes the best posts unrelated to babes or the babe channels.
19-11-2017 17:32
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Forum Awards 2017 - Nominations
My nominations have been submitted. I hope they are of value.
20-11-2017 14:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

nominations sent

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-11-2017 21:06
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I have submitted my nominations. I hope they bring some good news and I wish good luck to all as we approach the awards season.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
22-11-2017 03:38
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

I have submitted my nominations. Pretty good they were too, even though I say it myself. Smile
23-11-2017 01:56
Charlemagne Offline

Nominations done... Smile

23-11-2017 08:33
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

Only a few days left to get your nominations in.

Don't forget that you can make as many nominations as you want (within reason) and that you can add extra nominations to your list.
23-11-2017 11:06
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(23-11-2017 11:06 )forum awards Wrote:  Don't forget that you can make as many nominations as you want

Or as few as you want (if like me you only want to nominate in certain categories).
23-11-2017 14:26
skully Offline

My nominations have now been submitted, good luck everyone Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
23-11-2017 14:53