GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Elicia Solis

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elicia Solis
she knew her rights and did the right thing

Just hope thing turn ou to be the blessing in disguise for her next move for her, She has my respect and support.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-06-2018 19:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
agree Elicia did the right thing and she has my support and respect also

Piper Niven Superfan
23-06-2018 19:54
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2018 19:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Elicia has in a further tweet given more details as to what's happened

https://twitter.com/EliciaSolis/status/1...9919729667

basically she turned up for her dayshow today but was informed her working conditions had changed today which she was not happy with as they broke the health and safety at work at act as she said in her previous tweet quoted on here, so Elicia handed in her notice, quit and went home unpaid. from this new tweet it doesn't explain the high turnover of girls jay1 as elicia said the working conditions at xpanded only changed today.

interesting to see if any other xpanded girls quit over the new working conditions.. Fantastic that elicia has spoken out and stood her ground
In her opinion the incident (which we don't know what it was - she hasn't said only described her reaction) broke HSA. As some one who's lived the dream with work recently with Health and Safety Executive, something being unsafe or dangerous is not necessarily a breach because its all about either negligence and/or intent.

She may have grounds, she may not. We'll never find out unless we get less cryptic tweets. But, having had the pleasure of meeting Ms Solis, she is not a sensitive little wall flower like many of the ladies, so I suspect in her eyes this is not some minor oversight
23-06-2018 20:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

haven't met Elicia myself but I do get the impression as well she's not a sensitive little wall flower and god help anyone who in anyway upsets her

Piper Niven Superfan
23-06-2018 20:24
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

What on earth could she have such a strong opposition against? The temp in the studio?
I doubt Elicia would leave over loose cables on the floor to trip up on!!
26-06-2018 09:17
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2018 20:06 )hairbald Wrote:  
(23-06-2018 19:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Elicia has in a further tweet given more details as to what's happened

https://twitter.com/EliciaSolis/status/1...9919729667

basically she turned up for her dayshow today but was informed her working conditions had changed today which she was not happy with as they broke the health and safety at work at act as she said in her previous tweet quoted on here, so Elicia handed in her notice, quit and went home unpaid. from this new tweet it doesn't explain the high turnover of girls jay1 as elicia said the working conditions at xpanded only changed today.

interesting to see if any other xpanded girls quit over the new working conditions.. Fantastic that elicia has spoken out and stood her ground
In her opinion the incident (which we don't know what it was - she hasn't said only described her reaction) broke HSA. As some one who's lived the dream with work recently with Health and Safety Executive, something being unsafe or dangerous is not necessarily a breach because its all about either negligence and/or intent.

She may have grounds, she may not. We'll never find out unless we get less cryptic tweets. But, having had the pleasure of meeting Ms Solis, she is not a sensitive little wall flower like many of the ladies, so I suspect in her eyes this is not some minor oversight

I wonder if it might center upon breaks between shifts or during, I happen to know the HSA have their eyes locked on these studio's due to other complaints, watch this space........
26-06-2018 11:19
Charlemagne Offline

Elicia says that she has a degree in Business Law & Economics so she should know her Health and Safety fact.

There could be a court case pending or at worse another episode of Judge Rinder

26-06-2018 21:55

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles