GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

BabeX.TV

Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

RE: BabeX.TV
What do you guys use for viewing.

im using google chrome and the lag is awful every time i watch.
any one else have the same issues
12-02-2018 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

(12-02-2018 18:14 )Rdevil987 Wrote:  What do you guys use for viewing.

im using google chrome and the lag is awful every time i watch.
any one else have the same issues

I use chrome too and it seems to be fine. Also not much of a delay when I called Levi the other day.
13-02-2018 21:10
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(04-02-2018 11:40 )ivantoyota Wrote:  According to babex twitter she and Levi had show together. There is even picture from that show.

Yes I saw some of that 'lesbian special'. It was the best thing I've seen on Babex so far.
14-02-2018 05:43
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I've tried watching this twice now using vlc player and the picture quality has been crap both times. Is this down to the girl's individual cams as some of the caps on here are crystal quality.

Question everything
19-02-2018 07:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-02-2018 07:33 )milfspotter Wrote:  I've tried watching this twice now using vlc player and the picture quality has been crap both times. Is this down to the girl's individual cams as some of the caps on here are crystal quality.

Yep sadly it's the biggest issue they have as the picture will all depend on how fast the girls internet is and how good her webcam is,
A lot of the girls are going round to Levi house to do there shows, as she has superfast internet and top level webcam and lighting which makes it look like at the studio,
Think going forward babex should really be making sure all the girls have hd wide-screen cam and know how to light the room properly

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2018 11:39 by winsaw.)
19-02-2018 11:39
brecus Offline
Senior Poster

Decent babes but crap picture quality
21-02-2018 19:06
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Honestly... 4 me it's sh#t couple decents on it but sh#t output/shows...to much long periods of host doing sweet FA. #justmyopinion
21-02-2018 23:01
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

Bex said the other day on twitter there were some exciting changes coming to Babex.. Anyone have any idea what they are and when??
01-03-2018 13:48
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

BabeX.TV
Hi
Good channel but little relevant information is provided. Twitter does not show who is on next and no fore-warning that Roxi Keogh was on
Website shows as 4th of Jan.
Now these sites require financial investment to make money, but when they cannot provide a schedule and update the site on a regular basis then it is almost an abuse of shareholders funds. So I would be surprised if they are even covering costs
What they need to do is post on this site the broadcast schedule
Speak to the girls who operate from home about the minimum broadcast standard required
Re-configure the website so that when watching a show we can have the full screen function.
Keep information updated daily
This may sound like sour grapes but it is meant to be positive, the site has potential but the way it is run leaves a lot to be desired
03-03-2018 08:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^good post, i know a few answers
the schedule is not posted in the schedule section for some strange reason, but instead on a moving strip under the player window, they updated it last weekend for 5 days and it was accurate problem is Roxi was the first day after it and its still waiting for next weeks schedule to be added,
also they have found it hard to get girls to join as no babe with a tv contract is allowed, and a lot of the girls who cam a lot like to do it for a hour or two when they like so dont like the idea of commenting to 5 hours at a set time,
from what i hear they are making money as they have almost no overheads and what costs they do have are very low,
really agree about the webstream standard, and has been the biggerst disappointment so far, when they started they told me on twitter that all the shows would be in HD on superfast streams, now the shows form Levi house are and they look excellent, Tiff and Louise use her house aswell, but Roxi lastnight was streaming at 88kbs thats not even SD and was unwatchable when she moved, they need to make sure the girls have good internet and cam before starting giving them shows,
the problem with the website is its off the shelf by the same lot who made RLC's so dont think there is a lot they can do with it, i would say it dose have a full screen option though, its hidden on the main picture, shows up when u hover your mouse over the picture,
i think they could have something good here but need to do more to make it look like a tv show, always need a good picture and lighting, and girls always need to frame the shot so we are not just seeing part of them,
if they could get all the shows to look like the ones form Levi house it would be amazing show to watch

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-03-2018 14:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles