gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

BabeX.TV

Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabeX.TV
Has the technology this channel improved at all? Last time I rang there was a 2 min delay between the phone connection and the onscreen footage With their signing of Candy and Denni they have an impressive line up now , but don't want to ring if it's the same crap as before
26-08-2018 09:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A babex babe who wishes to remain anonymous has got in touch with me just now on social media asked me to post this information and get it out there

Quote: I need you to do me a favour, babe x don’t pay there trying to fuck be over with money. Is there anyway you can get it out there?

The guy that has it won’t get away with it

Again the babe who has told me this has asked to remain anonymous so don’t bother asking who it is.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2018 21:47 by Rammyrascal.)
31-08-2018 21:45
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

(31-08-2018 21:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  A babex babe who wishes to remain anonymous has got in touch with me just now on social media asked me to post this information and get it out there

Quote: I need you to do me a favour, babe x don’t pay there trying to fuck be over with money. Is there anyway you can get it out there?

The guy that has it won’t get away with it

Again the babe who has told me this has asked to remain anonymous so don’t bother asking who it is.

Not surprised! And Good luck getting the money! The last I heard BabeX is run by Bex, Levi and some producer called Olli. Bex and Levi aren't talking to each other for weeks

Ps. They have allegedly been siphoning money off for months.

Great channel setup! hahah
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 05:26 by lukebrown06.)
03-09-2018 05:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Does explain why some babex babes have either left (Amelia Brookes is back on babestation) or haven’t been on in ages and presumably have left too (Louise Porter hasn’t been on in a long while for example)

That babex hasn’t paid them so they’ve left.

Piper Niven Superfan
03-09-2018 09:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

The news about bex and Levi could be true as the place they stayed in Estonia was set up.like the big brother house so everything they did was recorded and some girls said stuff they should not have, I hope the get past it as where good friends,

I have asked one of the girls who works at babex today about the money and she said everyones been paid, she's in a good position to know what's going on, the talk is ex rlc boss Laura is behind this stuff trying to cause trouble,

This is all getting a bit complex , I would love to know who told rammy as he would not put shit on the forum so must be someone he trusts but why she not want her name out there as that would surely help get money, I wonder if it's just happened to her for some reason,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 13:18 by winsaw.)
03-09-2018 13:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-09-2018 13:02 )winsaw Wrote:  The news about bex and Levi could be true as the place they stayed in Estonia was set up.like the big brother house so everything they did was recorded and some girls said stuff they should not have, I hope the get past it as where good friends,

I have asked one of the girls who works at babex today about the money and she said everyones been paid, she's in a good position to know what's going on, the talk is ex rlc boss Laura is behind this stuff trying to cause trouble,

This is all getting a bit complex , I would love to know who told rammy as he would not put shit on the forum so must be someone he trusts but why she not want her name out there as that would surely help get money, I wonder if it's just happened to her for some reason,

The babex babe who told me this info still wants me to not reveal her name as far as I know so I’m still not going to reveal her name unless I’m told otherwise. She did say she was coming on the forum herself (didn’t say when) & hasn't given me any reason not to trust her

Agree it’s getting complex now as another babex babe (probably after speaking to you) got in touch with me on Twitter asking who it was, again out of respect to the other babex babe, I said I wasn’t revealing her name. She then said everything is fine at babex and it’s ex rlc boss out to get babex.

Feeling a bit torn on this now with one babex babe telling me one thing & another the opposite.

Hope the babex babe who told me the info does come on the forum as she said she would do & this situation, whatever it is gets resolved

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 14:21 by Rammyrascal.)
03-09-2018 13:31
ivantoyota Offline
Junior Poster

To bad if this is true and only because Louise Porter is nowhere to be found. First epic fail with sintv and now babex, i wonder how some incredibly sexy babe like Louise is not on any channel. She is hotter than many babeshow girls and no one is interested to book her for shows?! How and why i wonder...
03-09-2018 17:03
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

What the hell is going on a babex nowadays. Unless you are Levi and someone at her house, they don't promote anyone.
So, Amber Jade and Tlula have been on for a few hours and no promo from Babex.

Why bother working for them, especially if you might not get paid (as per previous comments)
04-09-2018 22:29
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Dennis Tayla is on FB saying she hasn't been paid for her 2 shows and that they've now blocked her. Not good if true
05-09-2018 08:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-09-2018 22:29 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  What the hell is going on a babex nowadays. Unless you are Levi and someone at her house, they don't promote anyone.
So, Amber Jade and Tlula have been on for a few hours and no promo from Babex.

Why bother working for them, especially if you might not get paid (as per previous comments)

Carm down mate lol, a quick look at there twitter confirm both girls have had 5 published tweets from babex plugin there latest shows, pretty good that more than a girl gets on bs most days lol,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-09-2018 12:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles