babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are Babestation's Daytime Shows Becoming Pointless For Viewers?
Yes: Babestation's Daytime Shows Are Becoming Pointless For Viewers.
No: Babestation's Daytime Shows Are Good For The Viewers.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Are Babestation's Daytime Shows Becoming Pointless For Viewers?

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Yes..I know it's all about 'Callers' but surely the viewer leads to possible new callers hence you would think a half decent daytime output would be a given?!
Anyhow...I'm sure you good folks of the forum have your own opinions so feel free to discuss!

(Example given)
01-02-2018 03:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Are Babestation's Daytime Shows Becoming Pointless For Viewers?
And when you watch it on TV, with the amount of space the telephone number takes up etc, you only see the 'presenter' from the neck up a lot of the time.
01-02-2018 09:19
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yes and no. Ruby is just a bad advert for them. Her shows basically revolve around pervcam and having seen other stuff from her I’d guess she’s probably one of the better day show babes when it come to that. But dayshows are restricted by the rules in place did BS really need to focus on something which potentially restricts them even more? Personally find it strange when you just flick on and you see a gorgeous babe gormlessly looking at a laptop screen!! How’s that enticing or inviting?

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 12:09 by babefan2012.)
01-02-2018 11:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^Opportunity to rant alert! WinkTongue

I despise waist-up shows. They rob us all of so much of what made the shows what the are. Limited movement, no full body shots, hugely lessened ability to express any sensuality via body language... all for a £3 a minute crotch shot, that has no lasting appeal if it continues to be built on the foundations of such flimsy TV material.

The specifics are equally troubling: When I'm buying a theatre ticket, it'll say "Restricted View" if part of the action can not be seen from the seat in question. I usually avoid these tickets - despite their being priced accordingly. I want my experience to be all it can be, not stiffled by some unnecessary imposition. But I'm given the choice of the lower price and that's good. Contrast this with the modern day BS, who expect a large slice of their TV callers to just accept a similarly 'restricted view' whilst offering absolutely no concessions on price whatsoever.

BS, the main offenders with the waist-up only tactic, have shown not a single consideration for the downturn in the VFM on offer to callers on these sessions. It's like it or lump it - oh, and come online to spend even more... bladewave

Any operator who adopts these practices is playing a dangerous game IMO. If they are prepared to degrade their most visible services and customer draw in such a cavalier fashion what assurance does that give us that its paywalled offerings are going to be in anyway good value? Word of mouth on BS's high profile 'event' cams has been almost overwhelmingly poor and the changes in the main shows do nothing to counter that impression. Are the oft stated grips about lacklustre content and image quality (all for eye-watering prices) really that surprising when you look at how BS have gone about things in general since they adopted pervcam?

These are things that can turn off even the best customer. Viewer, cammer, caller are all the same in this - we are all influenced by how these things come across on the public face of the shows and will vote with our remotes based on what we see.

Businesses alter their products and services all the time, but when the best of them do it they do so with care and an effort to take existing customers on the journey with them. (Amazon tweaked their main service to better chime with what they were doing on Prime but they didn't bowdlerize the former to the detriment of the things that brought you to use their service in the first place.) Innovation can obviously drive short-term success but you'd hope attention to detail and good customer care are needed to maintain it.

The style of BS's changes, over so much of what they've done lately, just says 'we only see short term pound signs and blow everything else'. The huge relutance to strike a more encouraging balance between perv and TV is just the most visible manifestation of that...

Buyer beware indeed.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 20:37 by ShandyHand.)
01-02-2018 20:13
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

My answer is yes.

In terms of FTA performances, Charlie C is their only truly great daytime host currently.

I've had a look on BS a minute ago, and Charlie C, Hannah Claydon, Daisy Dillon & Ruby Ryder are all currently doing private cam shows.

I hope whoever is paying £5 per minute is getting VFM.

BS might as well become a full time cam site now.

I love babes with brown nipples
01-02-2018 20:41
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

^ Totally agree. BS have completely gotten the whole cam thing wrong. Rather than be an alternative, it’s become pretty much the main focus to the point that new viewers or people who haven’t crammed will be no doubt put off because it’s almost being forced to. It’s like if you don’t cam the girls you don’t see pretty much anything or what you do see is highly restricted and if you do you’ll lose an arm and a leg trying to see anything. Providing something that entices some one to cam rather than make it an almost must would be a better way.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
01-02-2018 20:46
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

(01-02-2018 20:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^^^Opportunity to rant alert! WinkTongue

I despise waist-up shows. They rob us all of so much of what made the shows what the are. Limited movement, no full body shots, hugely lessened ability to express any sensuality via body language... all for a £3 a minute crotch shot, that has no lasting appeal if it continues to be built on the foundations of such flimsy TV material.

The specifics are equally troubling: When I'm buying a theatre ticket, it'll say "Restricted View" if part of the action can not be seen from the seat in question. I usually avoid these tickets - despite their being priced accordingly. I want my experience to be all it can be, not stiffled by some unnecessary imposition. But I'm given the choice of the lower price and that's good. Contrast this with the modern day BS, who expect a large slice of their TV callers to just accept a similarly 'restricted view' whilst offering absolutely no concessions on price whatsoever.

BS, the main offenders with the waist-up only tactic, have shown not a single consideration for the downturn in the VFM on offer to callers on these sessions. It's like it or lump it - oh, and come online to spend even more... bladewave

Any operator who adopts these practices is playing a dangerous game IMO. If they are prepared to degrade their most visible services and customer draw in such a cavalier fashion what assurance does that give us that its paywalled offerings are going to be in anyway good value? Word of mouth on BS's high profile 'event' cams has been almost overwhelmingly poor and the changes in the main shows do nothing to counter that impression. Are the oft stated grips about lacklustre content and image quality (all for eye-watering prices) really that surprising when you look at how BS have gone about things in general since they adopted pervcam?

These are things that can turn off even the best customer. Viewer, cammer, caller are all the same in this - we are all influenced by how these things come across on the public face of the shows and will vote with our remotes based on what we see.

Businesses alter their products and services all the time, but when the best of them do it they do so with care and an effort to take existing customers on the journey with them. (Amazon tweaked their main service to better chime with what they were doing on Prime but they didn't bowdlerize the former to the detriment of the things that brought you to use their service in the first place.) Innovation can obviously drive short-term success but you'd hope attention to detail and good customer care are needed to maintain it.

The style of BS's changes, over so much of what they've done lately, just says 'we only see short term pound signs and blow everything else'. The huge relutance to strike a more encouraging balance between perv and TV is just the most visible manifestation of that...

Buyer beware indeed.

Agree 100%
03-02-2018 13:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV