GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Embarrassing Erections!

Pimp Offline
Pimpin Ain't Easy

RE: Embarrassing Erections!
My first embarrassing erection was on the bus ... I always struggled to stop erections when I was younger I even thought about some of the worst things in the world to stop them like Murderers, and Fern Britton Naked. Well this day on the bus niether of those things worked so I went deep into thought and all I could see was sexi naked girls bent over in the doggystyle position. It was coming to my stop and I still had this huge erection, I wanted to readjust myself to make it less obvious but I felt everyone on the bus was looking at me. Well it was time to get off the bus, I stood up with this thing sticking outta my trousers and walked to the front of the bus ... I wasn't sure if anyone noticed as I was too afraid to look at anyone as I walked off.

GREAT it was on a red light and I was stood at the front of the bus waiting for it to turn green, A old lady was stood in a direct side position facing my penis sticking out ... she laughed, it was so embarrassing my face was generating so much heat I could have fried a friggin Egg on that thing.
17-05-2009 12:49
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Pimp Wrote:My first embarrassing erection was on the bus ... I always struggled to stop erections when I was younger I even thought about some of the worst things in the world to stop them like Murderers, and Fern Britton Naked. Well this day on the bus niether of those things worked so I went deep into thought and all I could see was sexi naked girls bent over in the doggystyle position. It was coming to my stop and I still had this huge erection, I wanted to readjust myself to make it less obvious but I felt everyone on the bus was looking at me. Well it was time to get off the bus, I stood up with this thing sticking outta my trousers and walked to the front of the bus ... I wasn't sure if anyone noticed as I was too afraid to look at anyone as I walked off.

GREAT it was on a red light and I was stood at the front of the bus waiting for it to turn green, A old lady was stood in a direct side position facing my penis sticking out ... she laughed, it was so embarrassing my face was generating so much heat I could have fried a friggin Egg on that thing.
Fern Britton...mmmm, lovely smile, lovely big boobs, great arse, great big thighs, just perfect ffffoooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Oh shit!!!!!!!!Rolleyes
17-05-2009 13:28
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Dreamlander Wrote:
The Master of my Domain Wrote:The Master Says This...

FAO The DreamLANDA:

YOUR NAME'S ON MY LIST!

Surely not the 'W' list? I have it on good authority that you're only into girls! Big Grin

Dreamlander

The Master Says This...

. . . are you coming on to me?

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
17-05-2009 20:09
Hazhard Away
Banned

after seeing this thread... i dont want to even to begin to start... for the sake of public embrassment, i'll keep it to myself Big Grin
17-05-2009 20:11
Dreamlander Offline

The Master of my Domain Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:
The Master of my Domain Wrote:The Master Says This...

FAO The DreamLANDA:

YOUR NAME'S ON MY LIST!

Surely not the 'W' list? I have it on good authority that you're only into girls! Big Grin

Dreamlander

The Master Says This...

. . . are you coming on to me?

No,I think you live outside my 93.2cm record and that was set back in the day! My accuracy is not what it was either! Big Grin

Dreamlander
17-05-2009 20:30
Joanne Offline
Junior Poster

ha ha this is so funny, please keep them coming in I'm having a right laugh here. God I wish I knew what it was like to have a cock sometimes!!! But must be embarrasing lads struth.

When I was at school the lads used to 'dick dance' in their shorts, we would watch their cocks in their shorts move up & down. I found it funny but a bit weird also wondering what it would be like to have those bits.

My BF got a stiffy on the beach last year cos this ( admit she was very sexy) girl took her top off & was just wearing a g-string bikini bottoms. I didn't know whether to laugh or be mad at him.

Jo xx

bring on the girls

Any hole is a goal

minge muncher

Cock Worshiping Girl
17-05-2009 20:39
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Tha DreamLANDA Wrote:No,I think you live outside my 93.2cm record and that was set back in the day! My accuracy is not what it was either! Big Grin

Dreamlander

The Master Says This...

Come the glorious day, citizen, you will be against the wall!

Goddammit, I can't switch off "gay mode"!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
17-05-2009 20:46
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

Shit, i've had many embarassing erections, and I had another last night! A group of about 10 of us went out last night. Standing in one of the trendy bars in town, my mates sister and my other mates fiance decided it would be a good idea to dance very close to me in an attempt to get me (still sober) to dance. After about 20 seconds of this things started to arise in my jeans and i'm sure I kinda poked my mates sister a little! Not relly my fault but a little embarrasing, especialy the way she kept looking at me for the next hour.

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
17-05-2009 21:02
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

When I was a bit younger both my parents were working nights and I had got in from a pretty heavy Friday night, I got half ready for bed and was just in my jeans undone and my boxers (nothing lurid about it, I was just getting undressed) and I was texting an ex (as is the way when you are pissed) as I was walking out to get a bottle of water from the fridge, but I sat down on the sofa while I text her. Next thing I know I am getting woken up on the sofa by my Dad with the greatest morning glory, you know one of the ones you could probably boast about to your mates, that is luckily still inside my pants but pushing them out so much that if you were to stand at my head you would be able to basically the whole enchilada. I roll onto my front (painfully) and hope that he didn't notice and doze back off, 2 hours later the EXACT same thing happens when my Mum gets in from work, both in one night, who can beat that?

Oh and once when I was in school I had to keep my bag in front of my groin for the whole of break even though I didn't even need my bag because I had Science both sides of break and everybody but me had just left their bags in class, people must of known what was going on lol. I ain't even going to bother with the younger tales of being at the beach or at water parks because there are too many of them to tell haha.
17-05-2009 21:58
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

My missus said one Sunday Morning that she was going to do me breakfast in bed. She went downstairs and began cooking a full english when i dozed off again. I woke up about half an hour later....no brekkie and i was sporting a massive hard-on (if i do say so myself Tongue).So i ran down the stairs to see if the girlfriend could give me a bit of morning relief to go with my fry-up only to find her brother had shown up with his new fiancee and they would be joining us for an impromptu breakfast......needless to say when i burst through the living room door with my tackle on display i gave them quite a shock. I had to beat a hasty retreat and spent the rest of the day in the dog house.....

Always wear ur boxers lads! You never know who might turn up Tongue
18-05-2009 18:50
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles