Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Macy - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Macy - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion
(08-11-2019 17:32 )ryuken Wrote:  
(08-11-2019 09:00 )Lynx Wrote:  In American terms they've basically traded Preeti Young for Macy

Who's won the trade? bladewave

Preeti won't be doing anymore 2-4-1's with Olivia Berzinc or Ashley Emma on S66.

Macy won't be doing anymore early morning tease shows on BS.

I'll reply with some positives once they've settled in.

All I know is there will be more trades by January........
08-11-2019 18:33
Find all posts by this user
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

We need Jim White on this forum Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-11-2019 18:47
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(08-11-2019 17:32 )ryuken Wrote:  
(08-11-2019 09:00 )Lynx Wrote:  In American terms they've basically traded Preeti Young for Macy

Who's won the trade? bladewave

Preeti won't be doing anymore 2-4-1's with Olivia Berzinc or Ashley Emma on S66.

Macy won't be doing anymore early morning tease shows on BS.

I'll reply with some positives once they've settled in.

Despite BS' lighting and camera quality being worse than S66's, based on her debut show I think it's a better channel for Macy to be on.

She's happily engaged with punters in her chatbox and encouraged calls over the microphone.

Which are 2 things S66 are poor at giving their presenters the opportunity to do.

But most importantly, the ability for us to take her behind a paywall whenever we want to get filthy with her is brilliant.

Watching her adjust the main TV camera so she could get her tits out on S66's pervcam always looked awkward, and waking up at 4am isn't ideal.

The rigid and haphazard use of freeview, web-only, tease, cam from home and backstage shows on S66 is awful.

Also BS member videos are good 10 minute long stripteases, unlike S66's poor 3 minute long sexy music video style. Hopefully Macy will do a few for BS.

There isn't much difference in BS and S66's sets, they both just use beds or chairs for their presenters to host on. BS' sets just look older and more worn out.

Based on both their debuts, it's a fairly even trade. BS needed to improve their day roster and S66 needed to improve their night roster.

But BS have more tools to allow Macy to create better content, than she did at S66.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-11-2019 06:18
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Just wondering why everyone is still chatting in this thread? She no longer works for STD66, and has a new thread in the BSD forum Big GrinBig Laugh

09-11-2019 07:34
Thread Closed