Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

DTW Suggestions and Questions

Spitroast Offline
babe_fan_dan

RE: DTW Suggestions and Questions
Anyone got any tips on how they initiate a dtw? What kind of scenarios/fantasies etc? How how to judge whether the girl is going to be up for it?
26-08-2020 14:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2020 14:16 )Spitroast Wrote:  Anyone got any tips on how they initiate a dtw? What kind of scenarios/fantasies etc? How how to judge whether the girl is going to be up for it?

ask her Rolleyes
26-08-2020 19:03
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2020 14:16 )Spitroast Wrote:  Anyone got any tips on how they initiate a dtw? What kind of scenarios/fantasies etc? How how to judge whether the girl is going to be up for it?

Personally I get 'to know' a girl first with some normal (ish lol) chat on an initial call plus I like something to relate to, like her modelling pictures or vids something I get genuinely turned on looking at and can talk about etc.

Girls like it if you know a bit about them and appreciate them and are a 'not a cum and go man'

Some girls will lead a fantasy and scenario anyway, Lucie Eloise brilliant today with a simple secretary office scenario, huge turn on, gathered momentum very naughtily encouraging full open cumming for her to hear ...great call and really good fun too !
29-08-2020 13:59
jobuddy18uk Offline
Junior Poster

(29-08-2020 13:59 )docutech Wrote:  [quote='Spitroast' pid='2485343' dateline='1598447775']
Anyone got any tips on how they initiate a dtw? What kind of scenarios/fantasies etc? How how to judge whether the girl is going to be up for it?

I usually say i'im 'Really enjoying watching you' and when they ask what im up to ect i tell them 'Im off work with a swollen muscle' and they usually pick it up from there.
31-08-2020 17:54
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

The only 3 women I have called in the last 12 months, are;
Hannah Claydon on BS, who is hit and miss. Its more a case of having to catch her in the right mood. If she's up for it then it's wonderful, but when she's not then I politely thank her all the same, wish her a good day and end the call.

Hannah Mac, who's always happy to oblige as long as you call via the Xpanded naughty line, provides an amazing experience.

And Macy on BS, who is incredibly helpful and stunning to look at.

I always found that being respectful, and genuinely so, always helps.
They aren't robots or ladies of the night, so speak. They are INCREDIBLY beautiful and sexy human beings, lol.
So if you keep it respectful, playful and just the right side of naughty, rather than filthy, these 3 will provide some wonderful sexy dtw calls.

Honerabke mention to former presenter, Gemma Jane, who was terrific, imaginative and always happy to help me along.

Incredibly rare that I tune in, let alone call nowadays, but those are the only 3 absolute LEGENDS that have tempted me during the cost of living crisis

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2023 10:37 by Ducky.)
05-02-2023 10:31
samash Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2023 10:31 )Ducky Wrote:  The only 3 women I have called in the last 12 months, are;
Hannah Claydon on BS, who is hit and miss. Its more a case of having to catch her in the right mood. If she's up for it then it's wonderful, but when she's not then I politely thank her all the same, wish her a good day and end the call.

Hannah Mac, who's always happy to oblige as long as you call via the Xpanded naughty line, provides an amazing experience.

And Macy on BS, who is incredibly helpful and stunning to look at.

I always found that being respectful, and genuinely so, always helps.
They aren't robots or ladies of the night, so speak. They are INCREDIBLY beautiful and sexy human beings, lol.
So if you keep it respectful, playful and just the right side of naughty, rather than filthy, these 3 will provide some wonderful sexy dtw calls.

Honerabke mention to former presenter, Gemma Jane, who was terrific, imaginative and always happy to help me along.

Incredibly rare that I tune in, let alone call nowadays, but those are the only 3 absolute LEGENDS that have tempted me during the cost of living crisis

Agree with Hannah Mac here, provided you call on the xpanded web line she does not waste any time. Just say that you're liking what you're seeing and you can barely finish that sentence before she's asking if your cock is in your hand.
11-05-2023 08:41
RyanTheMan Offline
Apprentice Poster

Spoke to Brooksie on Babestation yesterday; without any prompting she went straight into talking about what she wanted to do to my cock. Absolute delicious filth.
13-06-2023 11:20
Salty80 Offline

Anyone else struggling to call the naughty number on xpanded? Keeps saying number not recognised.
25-07-2023 12:56
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2023 12:56 )Salty80 Wrote:  Anyone else struggling to call the naughty number on xpanded? Keeps saying number not recognised.

Yes I've had that issue or an issue of being unable to chose option 1 to speak to a TV girl it just goes round in circles (wasting money) reported it numerous times they don't really have any answers, so just given up calling that line now and go normal line if really want a chat....

Noticed with the naughty number if a guy is on a call and someone suddenly listens in as you do, (via TV normal line) he has to stop that call (or the girls does) or at least the naughty part of it ...what a nightmare for the caller ..very messy set up at times Xpanded ..which is a shame ..
26-07-2023 22:03