Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

DTW Suggestions and Questions

francy2195 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: DTW Suggestions and Questions
Had a lovely call with alexa on babestation today. Just called the regular line, but she was amazing. Helped me along just right without getting explicit, which is just what I like.
Planned on calling Lucie but she was busy, so alexa was a great backup to have, and I don't think she will be a backup anymore Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
13-03-2018 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2018 06:43 )neil1978 Wrote:  Well macy leigh on S66 just cut me off.
Conversation went something like..
Her "have we spoke before"
Me "yeah, quite a few times, not for a while though"
Her "so what made you call today?"
Me "I couldn't resist after seeing you wiggling your bum around"

I saw her press a button on the phone and I was cut off.
The look on her face, you'd of thought I'd just ran over her dog.

Macy was my go to DTW girl, she was always the one who started off the dirty talk so I don't know what's happened today......she does look rather pissed off on screen though.
Well at least I've saved myself 30-60 quid Big Grin

cara brett been teaching her some tricks bladewave she'll be hoping you ring back again and get charged ANOTHER connection fee
14-03-2018 06:14
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2018 06:43 )neil1978 Wrote:  Well macy leigh on S66 just cut me off.
Conversation went something like..
Her "have we spoke before"
Me "yeah, quite a few times, not for a while though"
Her "so what made you call today?"
Me "I couldn't resist after seeing you wiggling your bum around"

I saw her press a button on the phone and I was cut off.
The look on her face, you'd of thought I'd just ran over her dog.

Macy was my go to DTW girl, she was always the one who started off the dirty talk so I don't know what's happened today......she does look rather pissed off on screen though.
Well at least I've saved myself 30-60 quid Big Grin

Lol... Just read this Macy is not really my type but at 6am when I was flicking through the channels before work I caved in for once as she just looked so naughty in her actions and body language.

First time I thought it must have been my phone or something as I barely said anything too naughty and I was put me back to the menu..

Thought it was odd but then tried her again in another morning of weakness , Conversation was fruity from her for about a min and she asked me if I had a hard morning glory I said I did and I would let her hear.. Started to stroke by the phone.. And then in seconds I was gone... Back to the menu...

I thought whatever was the point of that, don't lead a guy on soo heavily then cut him off, just stay on course or make it clear it's cheeky from the off, it happened to two callers in front of me too.

Totally respect a girls right to control the chat as I do loads of normal chat too no problem (and maybe she is ok with no listeners not sure) but as said above this seems like blatant attempts to get a caller ringing back for more connection fees or at the very least with no warning it is treating a caller like a mug...
02-04-2018 17:49
Ryan_z Offline
Junior Poster

(02-04-2018 17:49 )docutech Wrote:  at the very least with no warning it is treating a caller like a mug...

Yea, you got it right there pal.
04-04-2018 09:40
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

Has anyone tried calling evelyn during the naughty hour?
Over the past couple of months, every time I try, she's always on another call, and it's always the same guy.
He constantly calls her princess.
One time he was driving. He was explaining that part of the motorway was shut down.
God knows what his phone bill must be like.
20-04-2018 04:28
Ryan_z Offline
Junior Poster

^

You get some real saddos calling the lines sometimes...they're like those old ppl who want to spend an hour at the till at Tesco, having a chat as long as possible, not caring they're holding everyone else up.
21-04-2018 15:28
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

^
^

Every time I try to call in early afternoon I also hear this same guy and it takes forever to get through.

You can could call it sad or whatever that he talks about motorways with her but he is her top caller and receives things from her which nobody else gets so I suppose it has its perks.
22-04-2018 18:31
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I think you have to respect that not everyone wants a wank lol and that some callers are lonely or have an IQ of 10 or just want a chat, if someone caught a bit of my calls to a girl they would think this is a bit boring but there is usually something sexual close by (inevitable when talking to a sexy model with her boobs and legs out) I just think it's more pleasant to have a chat too (plus your more likely to be willingly brought off lol)

But unlike maybe your friend here I am conscious of others wanting to get through so I'd never call again and again on the trot... Plus its nice to listen in to another caller being wanked off by that girl anyway lol
22-04-2018 20:23
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

When I said he was talking about motorways, I meant he was actually driving on one.
It sounded like he was a lorry driver.
So he wasn't even watching her.....or at least I hope he wasn't.!!!
23-04-2018 17:34
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

Quick tip: Whenever anybody is listening to the line when you are having a DTW with a S66 babe or XP babe, and they say to you "we can't talk dirty right now as somebody is listening in", I would advise to talk about something extremely boring. I once talked about spoons and another time about the history of cardboard. Worked on both occasions as it got the listener to hang up.

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
06-05-2018 17:56