babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Tanya - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tanya - Chat & Pics
Wow never really taken notice of tanya till the last few weeks but she has certainly upped her game showing a lot of boobage and god what a body glad she has ditched the tights that seemed to be welded to her

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-10-2018 07:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ HannahsPet I could not agree more she's come on in leaps and bounds all of a sudden! Thank God the tights have been consigned to the bin.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 21:15 by Rake.)
10-10-2018 08:12
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It's beautiful to see how much Tanya has evolved as a presenter.

By simply wearing more revealing outfits and changing the way she lays on a bed has made her shows so much more epic.

Hopefully Charlie C can take Tanya under her wing and help her become even greater.

Watching Tanya walk around on the alleyway set like Charlie C does would be amazing.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-10-2018 20:53
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Tanya's on now shaking her butt. Blush Lying on her side on the bed. Looking very nice in a flowery top that shows her bra, and black skirt pulled up.

||||||||
13-10-2018 06:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

^^ that might have been me on a naughty call my first to her and have to say she was damm goood who knew she was so naughty Tongue Tongue Tongue

^^ Another forum are doing Gold VIP for a tenner this weekend gives you 300 credits so if you never tried tanya give it a go

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2018 06:34 by HannahsPet.)
13-10-2018 06:30
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2018 06:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  who knew she was so naughty Tongue Tongue Tongue

It's not so hard to guess! Glad it was a good call. It did look a bit naughty on TV.

(edit) Tanya's still on the TV show atm...

||||||||
13-10-2018 08:35
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

She looks great again today. Love the gaping top and bra thrusting her lovely breasts towards us, and that black miniskirt emphasising her incredible hips and thighs.

I'd like to see her lean back more when lying on set because it pulls her breasts out from being stuffed down into the cushions and instantly makes her appearance a lot, lot sexier. When she does lean back, the breasts themselves are now pointing towards the viewer and are presented in their 'correct' natural shape. They look 'available and as if they and her are now asking for sexual attention. Not only that, when she leans back it shows the incredible curves of her waist and hips and thighs, again something that is lost when she tends to tip over towards the couch and into the cushions.

These small but actually very significant comportment and posing points can take her on to an even higher level and make her the superstar she has always threatened to be. Not to mention boost her income massively as the guys are enticed to pile in with the calls and cams and tips.

I've always said she's got the best body and face on TV, period, Tanya just needs to use it all to full effect and she will hit the stratosphere.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2018 09:02 by Rake.)
13-10-2018 08:59
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Damn Big Grin

Quote:bigboybrum71:
hope u enjoyed tanya seeing the whitemamba
Tanya:
Mmm that was soo fucking hot Gordy got me so horny xxx

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2018 09:09 by modelflat.)
13-10-2018 09:08
Cjcpop2007 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Tanya - Caps and Vids
Tanya is getting so confident, I’m so proud of her, wow I was really happy what I saw out of her today. Yesssss!!! Smile
17-10-2018 17:51
mattstovell21 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Tanya - Caps and Vids
It’s a nice thought that she’s going topless on perv cam, good luck actually seeing anything though!

The smoke and mirrors of the sheet & silhouette though, she is going topless at times when she has her back facing the cam, however when she brings it round to her front she’s dressed back up again. I saw maybe a few cm of areola earlier.

I will commend her for going further than I would have expected her to. I do recall seeing her on aw cam a few years back sitting under a bed sheet with no hint she would be doing any ‘show’.
17-10-2018 22:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV