babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Tanya - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Tanya - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion
(06-08-2021 08:11 )Rake Wrote:  Is there any evidence she really has a vibratoy inserted?

Her pervcam is always pointing at her arse and you can see the vibratoy sticking out. I don't think it's inside her pussy though, it's on her clit.

It is turned on too. Once she got buzzed so much she told everyone to stop because she cum.

If it was turned off, she would've egged everyone to keep going so she could make more money.

The only reason we can't see it when she does her 10 ass spanks tip goal is because she turns it around so it isn't sticking out between her legs on FTA.

I love babes with brown nipples
06-08-2021 14:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jmilo89 Offline

Does she get naked at all in privates? What do you actually get in private with her?
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021 11:56 by jmilo89.)
05-10-2021 11:49
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(05-10-2021 11:49 )jmilo89 Wrote:  Does she get naked at all in privates? What do you actually get in private with her?

She doesn't get naked, use dildos, take off her thong, show her face, bend over doggystyle, spread her legs or show her pussy in private.

All she does is hold her cam really close to one of her breasts and rub her nipple in private. Tanya is very softcore.

Her non-PPV pictures and videos on OnlyFans are exactly the same as the pictures and videos she puts on her Twitter.

She is good at talking filth on the phones, but will she cut you off if someone requests to take her into private cam during your call.

If anyone else has another opinion on Tanya, then I'd love to hear it. But you're better off going private with Elena Blue.

05-10-2021 23:20
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ No that's very fair, I struggle to understand that the word hasn't got around, she is in private most of the time & gets a lot of shifts. I noticed a chance in attitude around the same time that she started using the vibratoy.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
06-10-2021 04:54
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(06-10-2021 04:54 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ No that's very fair, I struggle to understand that the word hasn't got around, she is in private most of the time & gets a lot of shifts. I noticed a chance in attitude around the same time that she started using the vibratoy.

That's why this forum is good because punters can find out which babes are worth their money and which ones to avoid. Her attitude has always been hit and miss, even before she got the vibratoy.

She does the early shift that other babes probably don't want, and she gets most of her privates from Streamate.

Her feedback on there isn't great either, punters have commented that she's distracted, no topless, no nudity, overrated, took a phonecall during exclusive and then demanded i send a big tip to see her topless. Beautiful, but not reactive and asks for extra gold without doing anything else. tease not really good. The lead up took waaaay tooo long but...I'll come back. Sexy as all hell but takes too long to get the show moving. She's pretty but no one is paying by the minute to talk.

07-10-2021 11:00
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^
Agree she is pretty and very sexy to look at. Or rather was pretty, because she seems to have had some procedure, probably fillers and botox because she for some months has looked puffy faced and frozen in a rictus grin. Her Privates are a massive disappointment (being polite) and she really doesn't respond to tips to main with any decent teasing. I will say her call-patter is far better than the lame visuals would lead you to believe. Curiously incongruous.
09-10-2021 13:18
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Based purely on her looks, Tanya is probably the closest to Maya Jama on any channel currently.

That's possibly the reason why she's been one of the longest serving babes on BS.

And why she's usually the highest earning Ebony babe on BS' leaderboard.

Savannah Mai on BS and Anya Lopez on S66 were cracking Maya Jama look-a-likes too.

19-12-2021 13:53
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Tanya looks better with her real afro hair and real brown eyes.

The straight hair and blue contact lenses don't suit her.

(20-12-2021 20:26 )darren73 Wrote:  {snip}

20-12-2021 21:22
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looked lovely this week in the mornings Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-01-2022 16:09
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looked good again the last couple of mornings Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-03-2022 16:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV