Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
never called in my question is to the listners why dont youtalk to the girls?

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
28-10-2008 05:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

mega79 Wrote:Out of curiosity how many guys here actually phone these channels and why ?

Personally i never have and never would, i just enjoy checkin out the girls.

I call in depending on credit:rolleyes:Usually Lolly Badcock on Babecast.Emily sometimes on BB and Anastatsia occasionally.Used to love calling Precious on BB until she disappeared,likewise Victoria.Rachel Cole too.There are some I have called in the past and wouldn't bother with again.

Occasionally get to hear some real deviants or oddballs.Once tried to get through to Rachel Cole a few months back and she seemed to be locked in to the same brummie for about 2 hoursRolleyes
Every time I phoned he was on even when she returned from a break!
28-10-2008 11:57
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

There are a few reasons I haven't talked to any of the girls yet.

One being that I'm just not into the thought of a load of guys listening in to me having phone sex with someone. And yeah I know thats odd considering I listen in to others - lol, but ya know, I wouldn't be thrilled with a load of guys watching me having sex and wanking over it either lol.

And the few times I have tried to get through, my credit has more or less disappeared by the time I've gotten anywhere near the front of the cue, what a bitch!
28-10-2008 12:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tallman Offline
Apprentice Poster

I called for the first time the other day. After waiting a couple of minutes being told how good it was all going to be, I finally got through only I clearly was speaking to the girl on the screen so I hung up. From checking my bill online basically spent over £10 quid on what amounted to fuck all
28-10-2008 23:03
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

i was 30 quid a night for three weeks then i realised it was a five week month! dont get paid until friday! doh!!
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 23:47 by Sm©.)
28-10-2008 23:47
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

yummyyaz Wrote:
smcgill1888 Wrote:i was 30 quid a night for three weeks then i realised it was a five week month! dont get paid until friday! doh!!

Your spending £210 a week? £630 in three week? I want your job Big Grin

no you dont!!
29-10-2008 04:19
crightonjohn Offline
Junior Poster

gyalis_star Wrote:never called in my question is to the listners why dont youtalk to the girls?

Yes, that's a good question. I want to know that too.
29-10-2008 08:50
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

I know of one model that now does this privately from home, it's via a company that sets it up & people 'phone her. Obviously it's a pay per minute arrangement. I know she does 'The Pad' too & some of her regulars now call her 'out of hours'.

I don't know if this is cheaper, whether theres a hold or you connect right away. I know you can't see her either.

BUT if it's one on one it may be a great way for shy people that don't want listeners to chat to their fav girls

It's great for the girls too as theres no travel & no silly outfits & no worrying about nails, hair & make-up!

Sorry I know nothing more yet, I will find out in due course & it could be a good alternative, or it might be a white elephant.

I think this sort of thing will become quite popular.

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
29-10-2008 10:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redhalo Offline
Senior Poster

A Newbie and first time poster here,
I've rang in twice to speak to Chi-Chi, Well I tried to, first time I rang I spent £10 trying to get through, the Second time I tried Male instinct took over as she was Hot as Hell, Waited ages on the phone only to be redirected to someone other than her, so I put the phone down in a quick nerves reaction move and wasted more money, and Carried on watching the Great show she was putting on for us all on the TV.

But If I'm really honest I'm glad I didn't get through I'm Far, Far to Shy and I would have made a Big Fool out of myself with a Stunning Babe.

Watching rather than participating is just find for me atleast.

Seek and you shall hopefully Find!
But First Remember to Always be Yourself, Let your mind go and your body will follow.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2008 19:07 by redhalo.)
29-10-2008 19:01
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I'd love to phone Jennifer Keelings or Dionne from Bang Babes as my firsts lol
29-10-2008 19:11