babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Mia Middleton - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

Davi872 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mia - BSD Chat, Caps and Vids
Has anyone else ordered a custom video from Mia? I sent her the money for mine via PayPal in early June (I have screenshots) and now she's gone totally silent on me and doesn't respond to my e-mails. She didn't seem the type to scam me though :/
27-07-2017 19:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

[split] Mia - BSD Chat, Caps and Vids
(27-07-2017 19:55 )Davi872 Wrote:  Has anyone else ordered a custom video from Mia? I sent her the money for mine via PayPal in early June (I have screenshots) and now she's gone totally silent on me and doesn't respond to my e-mails. She didn't seem the type to scam me though :/

You'd be surprised what she gets up to

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
27-07-2017 21:13
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

She's also on tomorrow AM covering for someone (again)

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
27-07-2017 21:18
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(27-07-2017 21:13 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 19:55 )Davi872 Wrote:  Has anyone else ordered a custom video from Mia? I sent her the money for mine via PayPal in early June (I have screenshots) and now she's gone totally silent on me and doesn't respond to my e-mails. She didn't seem the type to scam me though :/

I'm so disappointed to hear about her allegedly taking payment for goods not received!
I really didn't expect this sort of behaviour especially when you consider that she is still relatively new to the adult industry? Not a good start!
I know you probably don't want to involve the authorities but this is actually classed as fraud.
I know this post will probably be deleted by the mods but right is right & wrong is wrong!
I believe she has a child as well which is not behaviour youd expect from a mother?
05-08-2017 20:40
Jew1leon Offline
Master Poster

(05-08-2017 20:40 )masterjboy Wrote:  

I'm so disappointed to hear about her allegedly taking payment for goods not received!
I really didn't expect this sort of behaviour especially when you consider that she is still relatively new to the adult industry? Not a good start!
I know you probably don't want to involve the authorities but this is actually classed as fraud.
I know this post will probably be deleted by the mods but right is right & wrong is wrong!
I believe she has a child as well which is not behaviour youd expect from a mother?
That's totally out of order bringing her child up on this forum if she has one!!!! It's wrong of her to take money and not deliver on custom video but she could be just busy but it's just my opinion
05-08-2017 21:28
Davi872 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2017 20:40 )masterjboy Wrote:  

hi, sorry mate i've just seen this comment, still no custom, still no reply to my e-mails, if she's busy then fair enough but it takes less than 2 minites to e-mail me and tell me that.

She saw me coming, took my £50 and there's nothing I can do, easy money for her.
19-08-2017 05:51
returnofthesaint Offline
Senior Poster

sexy as fuck this morning
24-09-2017 08:40
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Looking as good as ever this morningBig Grin
27-09-2017 08:18
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

^ It is not a bad one Robert many thanks for sharing!
01-10-2017 02:03
Jew1leon Offline
Master Poster

Mia looking fit as fuck tonight and before all the “why doesn’t she get her tits out” she’s on a night show lot start that outfit is very see though
17-10-2017 23:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV