babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Jess West - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jess West - BS Nights - Chat & Pics
Couldn't agree more 3 great stints 3 different attires just faultless take note others
08-10-2018 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-10-2018 13:56 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Nice to see the lovely Jess get a decent run out on freeview, last night Cool

Let's hope this is the start of a run of regular appearances Smile

Seems to be the case as Jess was on again last night (as cover for Alice Goodwin) and she again delivered a top show in some very good lingerie/outfits, especially when she was in her horny devil outfit HeartHeart Hope it’s not too long before Jess is on nights again

Piper Niven Superfan
10-10-2018 09:39
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

most under rated gorgeous girl on b/s ,she deserves a regular slot, she never fails to deliver a good show,Smile
10-10-2018 10:29
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Saucy, sexy and sexy juicy Jess have a good couple of performances and some nice side on views of her pussy hair too.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-10-2018 11:05
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Oh my god Jess is the definition of a perfect babe on the shows SHE changes it up I saw her wear atleast three different outfits thong & heels, College cheerleader type , Red devil stockings the previous night or last time she was on she wore a couple of different things too!

Changes position always looks happy never on the mic much she is faultless there are so many of the girls that could learn a thing or two from her!!
10-10-2018 12:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What a perfect show again from Jess, different sexy outfit every section something every girl should do but many are to lazy to, lots of different positions full of energy, never off the phone for the 2nd night this week,
The fact bs probably will not book her again for two months is a joke if she was given regular shows she would be one of bs top girls which some don't want to see happen

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-10-2018 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-10-2018 12:30 )winsaw Wrote:  What a perfect show again from Jess, different sexy outfit every section something every girl should do but many are to lazy to, lots of different positions full of energy, never off the phone for the 2nd night this week,
The fact bs probably will not book her again for two months is a joke if she was given regular shows she would be one of bs top girls which some don't want to see happen

Agree, it’s a joke bs won’t have Jess on other than as a cover babe

Piper Niven Superfan
10-10-2018 16:15
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

(10-10-2018 16:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 12:30 )winsaw Wrote:  What a perfect show again from Jess, different sexy outfit every section something every girl should do but many are to lazy to, lots of different positions full of energy, never off the phone for the 2nd night this week,

Agree, it’s a joke bs won’t have Jess on other than as a cover babe

I totally agree it is a joke Jess should be the first name on the list to be on BS I have tweeted BS and Jess a couple of times asking BS to put Jess on regular BS never got back to me Jess liked and retweeted my tweet even Jess wants to be on regular its a joke Jess to BS should be like Messi to Barcelona

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
10-10-2018 17:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Jess has provided more variation than 90% of the night crew in just her last couple of shifts and deserves more credit fingers crossed more appearances will follow
10-10-2018 20:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

A pleasant surprise to catch her as part of a lively Saturday night Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-10-2018 08:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV