Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

New online mates

Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

New online mates
This thread seems to have it's regulars who like myself, log in for a bit of fun.

These same dudes are also emailing one another directly and getting to know one another.

We are just hanging out for a bit of fun and have mutual interests.
we all have lives outside this forum. I come here to unwind and have a bit of fun.

A small online community is growing here. Similar to facebook or myspace ect. Nothin wrong with that now is there?

I have 225 messages in my private in box. Most from the regulars here, some from the Tv babes too & ALL of which are nice & pleasant messages I'm pleased to report. Except for those that are just really funny sarcastic ones. You know who you are cheeky swines, lol.

Glad to make your aquaintance ladies and gents. Well, most of you anyway

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
25-10-2008 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: New online mates
I don't know if I've been here long enough to be classed as a "regular" What I do know is that this has become more or less the first site I check whenever I come online (yes, sad, I know!!)

And why do I get the feeling the sarcastic comment was directed towards me!?!?!?!?!?!?
25-10-2008 13:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

DjM Wrote:I don't know if I've been here long enough to be classed as a "regular" What I do know is that this has become more or less the first site I check whenever I come online (yes, sad, I know!!)

And why do I get the feeling the sarcastic comment was directed towards me!?!?!?!?!?!?

Of course your a regular - well alot more regular than some people lol.

Anyway, yeah I know what you mean I regularly PM people and just have a chat etc, and got to know a few guys here which is always nice. Have abit of banter in threads, make jokes which only a few people get, it's all a good laugh.

It's a nice change just talking about normal stuff (even though talking about the babes are ok) lol.
25-10-2008 13:32
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Aye good to be aboard,good bunch of regulars on here
25-10-2008 15:10
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

Whilst nowhere near being a regular, this seems to be a good community when theres not a huge bit*h-fest going on that has been happening lately, I didn't mean that to sound like an attack in any way, but there has been a lot of drama just recently. Seems to all be over though so yay.

The banter and other stuff is a laugh though. Cheers for making this forum a good place to pass the time on occasion.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 16:47 by Moorey.)
25-10-2008 16:46
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

I really enjoy the forum personally and like communicating with others about these channels however I my self have not been posting as regualy as normal due to a lot of bullshit on the forums, people slagging others off and and so on so on I just have'nt got the time to read or reply to long threads about what this person said or the other said so that's pretty much sums it up for me.

Sometimes dead is better.
25-10-2008 18:46
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

I don't have any mates. I'm just a sad fucker who spends £1.50 a minute to wank, at least thats the impression I got from reading some threads here. Oh and I have a shit job as well and no wife.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
25-10-2008 20:03
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

ToothFairy Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:I don't have any mates. I'm just a sad fucker who spends £1.50 a minute to wank, at least thats the impression I got from reading some threads here. Oh and I have a shit job as well and no wife.

Erm... well now you at least have some new aquaintances to hang out with dude

at least you can expect the weather to pick up, it might be cloudy but at least you'll be warm with your "posh fire".

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
25-10-2008 21:26
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

A Spider Monkey Wrote:I don't have any mates. I'm just a sad fucker who spends £1.50 a minute to wank, at least thats the impression I got from reading some threads here. Oh and I have a shit job as well and no wife.

And to top it off Northern Ireland couldnt score with a whore at a hockey match lol
25-10-2008 21:36
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Don't forget, apparently you're ugly too!

And yeah, I don't really consider you a mate after conning me into viewing your arse, you son of a bitch! Sad
25-10-2008 21:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS