Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2018

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babe Channels Babe Of The Year
(20-09-2018 05:38 )babelover48 Wrote:  Yet reading what has been said, maybe some of the babes actually respect or value OUR award ceremonies better!!

this is true from what a number of girls have told me, definitely for the newcomer vote, as i have been told that the producers and bookers watch who dose well in this vote and it can help make a girl, been told that winning it can see a girl getting a lot more shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-09-2018 13:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2018 13:15 )winsaw Wrote:  
(19-09-2018 22:42 )Oldmand Wrote:  Yeah ive seen similar. Think i also must have seen 20 tweets from Cali in response to votes, asking for these to be retracted as she doesnt want to be nominated.

not surprised at all, she hates everything about the shows other than the money,
when i do the forum vote i tweet all the girls to let them know they are up for an award when i did this to cali she sent me a message telling me to remove her from the vote, i sad no, she told me she wanted nothing to do with this forum or the wankers who are on here then she blocked me laugh

I really don't understand the girl to be honest with you. I would say you could classify Cali as being a 'veteran' of babestation due to her longevity however when you consider her attitude it is a surprise she is still in employment.
She often doesn't use the chat facility (which is her prerogative of course) however on the occasions that she does it is solely to bad mouth people using chat.
A quick search for her on twitter will display many people questioning why they have been blocked by her, either on twitter or alternatively from using her onlyfans page whereby they pay her for the privilege of the limited content she uploads. Add to that now her rudeness to anyone that took the opportunity to nominate or vote for her in terms of these awards.
In addition to that she seems particularly unreliable in terms of cams. I have seen a number of tweets from her recently (one this week) whereby she has tweeted that she will be on bscams and pervcam that night..... only to be a no show. On each occssions she hasn't displayed any consideration to fans let down by her failing to show up by tweeting a simple apology.
As per my original comment, one would think that for a veteran of the industry Cali would realise that it is the fan who pays her wages and if she upsets enough of them she could be out of a job. However as an alternative perhaps she has seen fans come and go over the years, is in a comfort zone of feeling untouchable and therefore believes that she can treat the paying viewer with as much disdain as she wishes which is a shame as she is an incredibly attractive girl.
I doubt i would be alone in feeling that she does herself no favours whatsoever.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2018 14:12 by Oldmand.)
20-09-2018 14:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(20-09-2018 13:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Not surprised at all, (Cali) hates everything about the shows other than the money,
when i do the forum vote i tweet all the girls to let them know they are up for an award when i did this to cali she sent me a message telling me to remove her from the vote, i sad no, she told me she wanted nothing to do with this forum or the wankers who are on here then she blocked me laugh

This REALLY shocks me! I always thought Cali was such a lovely, warm, appreciative woman. Grateful to earn a very generous, handsome living from doing fuck all and getting freebies from fans that kiss her arse too.

Genuinely nasty piece of work. She has failed miserably to hide her true feelings for the babe channels and those that watch/call. You can't help but wonder how many of the other 'babes' share her sentiments exactly...

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2018 14:57 by Robot Devil.)
20-09-2018 14:11
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(20-09-2018 14:11 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(20-09-2018 13:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Not surprised at all, (Cali) hates everything about the shows other than the money,

This REALLY shocks me! I always thought Cali was such a lovely, warm, appreciative woman. Grateful to earn a very generous, handsome living from doing fuck all and getting freebies from fans that kiss her arse too.

Genuinely nasty piece of work. She has failed miserably to hide her true feelings for the babe channels and those that watch/call. You can't but wonder how many of the other 'babes' share her sentiments exactly...
I think you can pretty much tell the ones that dont give a shit i can list a few

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2018 14:15
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2018 14:11 )Robot Devil Wrote:  

Genuinely nasty piece of work. She has failed miserably to hide her true feelings for the babe channels and those that watch/call. You can't but wonder how many of the other 'babes' share her sentiments exactly...

I have to say up until recently i had only ever seen Cali via a tv screen, hadnt spoken to her on the phone, followed her on twitter etc or seen what occurs on bs chat. I was also not aware of this site. Having witnessed what i have recently however i can very much agree with what you have stated here.
Its only through coming on here and conversing with other people that i have learned to see the true Cali. Take for example a guy i know who cammed with her last week, he said he joined her cam and she was texting on her mobile so he left, he returned a few times only to find her doing the same thing on each occasion. In the end he decided to wait and then messaged her, she responded by saying that just cos he was on her cam it did not mean that she had to reply to him at all as she was busy (even though she was charging 4.99 per minute for her cam)!!!
Perhaps when next on screen Cali's performances should come with a disclaimer warning everyone to check this forum for the truth about her prior to calling or joining her perv cam....
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2018 14:47 by Oldmand.)
20-09-2018 14:38
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

The feeling I've got about these awards is that Dannii Harwood and Fernanda Ferrari are going to be the winners. I can't help thinking that these two are most likely impossible to stop.
30-09-2018 13:02
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(30-09-2018 13:02 )get in the van Wrote:  The feeling I've got about these awards is that Dannii Harwood and Fernanda Ferrari are going to be the winners. I can't help thinking that these two are most likely impossible to stop.

Nah evelyn's got this in the bag

I miss Amber Coen
30-09-2018 14:17
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(30-09-2018 13:02 )get in the van Wrote:  The feeling I've got about these awards is that Dannii Harwood and Fernanda Ferrari are going to be the winners.

Because they have the biggest fanbases?
30-09-2018 14:35
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(30-09-2018 14:17 )goatman222 Wrote:  evelyn's got this in the bag

Evelyn has already been announced as finishing 11th.
30-09-2018 14:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-09-2018 13:02 )get in the van Wrote:  The feeling I've got about these awards is that Dannii Harwood and Fernanda Ferrari are going to be the winners. I can't help thinking that these two are most likely impossible to stop.

who would have predicted Levi winning the uk glamour awards babeshow girl of the year 2 weeks ago, Dannii was in that vote as well, its all about which girls can get there fans to vote lots,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-09-2018 14:39