Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Babes drinking on the shows.

slave G Offline
Junior Poster

Babes drinking on the shows.
When I was watching Harmony Reigns on Sunday evening I saw her pouring what looked like champagne or prosecco into a glass and topping it up with red bull.
I just wondered if anybody had an opinion about the babes drinking whilst on camera?
Do you think it's unprofessional? Or does it not really matter and perhaps makes for a better show?
I'd need some 'dutch courage' before taking my clothes off in front of a t.v camera!
Maybe some channels are stricter than others and don't allow drinking?
Studio 66 obviously don't have a problem with it.
I'm reliably informed that a couple of the 'Cougars' are smashed by the time their shift is over!
What do you all think?

Serves Mistress Chantel
03-07-2018 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babes drinking on the shows.
I met a girl who was with BS at the time - which was 3/4 years ago - and she told me that drinking went on there too. May have changed now of course. She also told me that somebody who would now be classed as a MILF and probably could have been back then used to be drunk all time, nearly every shift.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
03-07-2018 15:14
imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

I'm pretty sure Danni Harwood was drunk when I tuned in at 5 o'clock one morning a couple of weeks back. She was shouty and a bit un-cordinated. Didn't mind then, I think I was pretty envious as I was off to work!!
03-07-2018 15:26
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I've got mixed feelings about it. Some of the best shows happen when the girls are a bit squiffy but if they're too far gone it can be uncomfortable to watch, voyeuristic in a bad way.

Having said that, Sophie's birthday show two or three years ago was quite an eye-opener. Unfortunately I missed the best stuff as I seem to remember Stevie "Super" Mc saying that the action hotted up after Freeview went off air.
(If you read this can you send me a link Steve? Smile)

03-07-2018 16:55
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

I'm just surprised that the company behind babestation allows it. If something went wrong (accident, abuse, etc) they would be liable.
03-07-2018 17:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(03-07-2018 17:01 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  I'm just surprised that the company behind babestation allows it. If something went wrong (accident, abuse, etc) they would be liable.

I would not be surprised that the ladies themselves even don't think of the consequences of being drunk especially if they have to drive home afterwards. not to mention if they were to have sex off screen with any crew members and they didn't consent to it then it's rape.

I really do think the studio should be more responsible with what the girls are and are not allowed to drink on screen.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-07-2018 06:09