Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

Tara Spades - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Tara Spades - Studio 66 Chat, Caps & Vids
I am waiting in anticipation to see the next show and maybe you can get your cameraman/producer whoever to do a roam or PoV over that superb body.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-09-2018 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
taraspades Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-09-2018 19:05 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I am waiting in anticipation to see the next show and maybe you can get your cameraman/producer whoever to do a roam or PoV over that superb body.

will let you know when i am back on
17-09-2018 19:37
taraspades Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-09-2018 14:41 )mrmann Wrote:  Loved that outfit last night! Just wish your cameraman could take a three hour break next time so that he's not watching you like a hawk Big Grin

you should try my perv cam!!
17-09-2018 19:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2018 13:06 )taraspades Wrote:  Hi and thanks... i loved my show last night and already looking forward to being back on in my fully fashioned stockings next time x

Hopefully with suspenders and maybe, if I can be cheeky, a tiny see thru thong. I'm drooling already. Can't wait. x
17-09-2018 20:48
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the feedback Tara. Great show again last night. Would love to see you with some oil, as some girls seem to be allowed to use oil, but I suppose that depends on which producer you are working with? If it's just not your thing, fair enough too. Great to see you communicating with your fans on the Forum too. Can't wait for your next night on. CheersSmile
17-09-2018 23:29
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

^ Agreed Crocodoc42, it's nice to see a presenter appreciating constructive praise, and Tara did look so amazing in that body stocking.
Tara has got such a flawless figure.

In fact I was thinking on behalf of my men, if Tara would like to be our Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard Official pin-up.
For this Tara would get the freedom of W-o-S, a discount at the Marigold Tea Rooms, and the chance to join us on manoeuvres.
For us, this would greatly improve morale and would I am sure help in defeating Hitler.
Getting Tara would be one in the eye for that coarse Captain Square, haw haw don't you know.

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
18-09-2018 20:10
taraspades Offline
Apprentice Poster

(18-09-2018 20:10 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  ^ Agreed Crocodoc42, it's nice to see a presenter appreciating constructive praise, and Tara did look so amazing in that body stocking.
Tara has got such a flawless figure.

In fact I was thinking on behalf of my men, if Tara would like to be our Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard Official pin-up.
For this Tara would get the freedom of W-o-S, a discount at the Marigold Tea Rooms, and the chance to join us on manoeuvres.
For us, this would greatly improve morale and would I am sure help in defeating Hitler.
Getting Tara would be one in the eye for that coarse Captain Square, haw haw don't you know.

well i am sure i can find some of my 40s fully fashioned stockings to slip in to and support the boys in the old home guard! x
22-09-2018 10:05
taraspades Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-09-2018 23:29 )crocodoc42 Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback Tara. Great show again last night. Would love to see you with some oil, as some girls seem to be allowed to use oil, but I suppose that depends on which producer you are working with? If it's just not your thing, fair enough too. Great to see you communicating with your fans on the Forum too. Can't wait for your next night on. CheersSmile

Oil is fine and will be sure to have some close at hand and drench my boobs and panties next time i am on x
22-09-2018 10:06
taraspades Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-09-2018 20:48 )derekdas Wrote:  
(17-09-2018 13:06 )taraspades Wrote:  Hi and thanks... i loved my show last night and already looking forward to being back on in my fully fashioned stockings next time x

Hopefully with suspenders and maybe, if I can be cheeky, a tiny see thru thong. I'm drooling already. Can't wait. x

i would love to do it without a thong but the rules are very strict Sad... next time try my perv cam as i leave at minimum charge rate and you see everything close up! I will try to wear the tiniest panties allowed next time x
22-09-2018 10:08
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2018 10:08 )taraspades Wrote:  
(17-09-2018 20:48 )derekdas Wrote:  

i would love to do it without a thong but the rules are very strict Sad... next time try my perv cam as i leave at minimum charge rate and you see everything close up! I will try to wear the tiniest panties allowed next time x

Very much appreciate your replies Tara and really look forward to your next show. I think the no thong rule would be a Studio 66 thing, as you can be completely naked and not upset Ofcom, as long as you're careful. Still, the tiniest thong will suit me fine, along with those fully fashioned nylons. Wow, can feel something stirring below already. X
22-09-2018 13:14

Click here to watch Studio 66