Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New to forum/babe channels

Shepherd79 Offline

New to forum/babe channels
Hi all.
I am new to these forums and babe channels in particular however have a query...
Whilst i have yet to call any of the girls i have noted that the channels (daytime in particular) have a messaging service.
On here i have noticed that several girls receive gifts/money from guys.
Is this type of thing normal. Makes me nervous to call as wouldn't know quite what to say should anyone ask me for anything.
Looks a great site. Look forward to reading the updates.
Thanks
30-07-2018 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: New to forum/babe channels
the girls wont ask for anything other than tips for cam shows directly. they may ask if you want to pervcam or cam 2 cam but if you say no thanks they will move on with your call.
yeah some have wishlists and the likes but any 1 with common sense will stay clear of that as the girls often make way more money than the guys who are buying the crap the girls want.
if your not into fi dom (financial domination) you should be safe ...

as for the nerves... dont worry about it just tell the girl your calling its your first time and that should be enough for her to break the ice and get things going for you.
or dial 1 of the challenge lines that way you dont have to say a lot.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-07-2018 17:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply