Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(23-07-2018 22:30 )Taon777 Wrote:  
(23-07-2018 22:15 )covkid Wrote:  
(23-07-2018 22:08 )Taon777 Wrote:  Mikki is on for tease show..
Oh my she is looking fine.

Yes but she has Lucy strength tit tape on so no flashes this evening. Strange how she doesn't wear it during the day but does for tease shows.

Yeah when i just seen she is also wearing tit tape like what the fuck.
Didn't she not mind showing her tits when she did these tease shows 2 years ago or so?
When you also look back just a page or two on this thread people were on about not likeing her new breast implants but if you have seen pictures or videos or her topless in recent times Mikki tits looked great.

Just a god damn shame she is carry on like Lucy Anne now at this stage with not getting naked seeing as she did decide after all to do these tease shows.

Mikki and the girls are being made to do cam or tease shows by Studio66 but they can decide what they do on TV. This means that, as it`s a tease show, she does not have to show anything. It`s about setting up for the night shows and she also has a new website to promote, so her decision is not to go topless. It`s her body and her right to choose.
26-07-2018 12:49
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
made? laugh
none of these girls are made to do anything.
they may be dum dums and allow themselves to be talked into doing something they might otherwise not.
but made? no mate.

ultimately the girls have a choice. they can do cams and earn there bit while they can. pay off there mortgage before there 30, nice trips abroad and a luxury motor in the drive.
or
they can go work at asda doing 40 a week for minimum wage.

it might be a shit choice but they still have a choice and they including mikki made theres.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2018 17:44 by HEX!T.)
26-07-2018 16:49
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

As I`ve been given to understand, the girls are technically classed as self employed but still have to agree to certain tasks by Studio66. By the term, "made," I don`t mean that they are forced at gunpoint but there is definite coercion for them to perform certain tasks. Mikki decided on a way that she has more control over and consequently did what she felt was right for her. Her choice might not be what other girls would choose and that's for them, but to say that she could choose to work at ASDA for minimum wage or do what she does now, especially as all the girls are "Dum Dums" is derisory and pretty negative.
27-07-2018 13:58
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

The babes aren’t made to do anything in anyway shape or form they aren’t comfortable with. They choose to do it. The tease shows Mikki chooses to do. She chooses sadly to not to be topless. The reason they choose to do it is ££££££!!!

Money is something these babes all have in common, they all love it!!! Preferably earning it with as much ease as possible!! Mikki’s found away to earn money which involves her not having to go topless or show her pussy. They are way more in control then people think.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
27-07-2018 18:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
spot on babefan2012 I made this same point elsewhere. the babes CHOOSE themselves to work on the shows and then CHOOSE what they want to do on the shows. people think they are being controlled and forced to do things, when the opposite is actually the case

Piper Niven Superfan
27-07-2018 18:57
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I can tell you the main reason Mikki chooses not to be topless and that`s because she is in an important relationship and has made the decision to be happy with someone over simple cash. She`s never shown her pussy but it`s refreshing to see a girl who considers her mans feelings over guys who rarely even phone her. And you can take that to the bank!
28-07-2018 10:43
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well fair enough if thats the case but i'm more inclined to believe its more to do with the fact that she can make more money by leaving topless for pay to view then her fella's feelings. As for pussy if someone has deep enough pockets you probably could see it.

28-07-2018 12:33
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

She never has and never will show between her legs, for any money. As for her feelings, I suggest you ask her yourself. She has a new website that has topless shots but as for TV, that is in the past for her both for her relationship and also because she wants to move in a different direction. I know her very well and we stay in constant contact and have very little that we don`t share. Too much cynicism in the world and too many people prepared to think the worst of these girls.
28-07-2018 14:16
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

We think the worst and are cynical about them because they’ve proven time and time again how fickle and transparent they are. Maybe maybe not but most babes will have an upper limit in terms of price required to show something.

Sure Mikki may want to move into a different direction but when or if she finds out that different direction isn’t as well paid and as free as this one is regarding shifts etc she’ll no doubt comeback.

Don’t get me wrong I am a fan of the babes by and large but I’m not overly attached to any. They are wank material and not much more. They don’t care overly about us aswell by and large. Only how much we’ll spend and how much we have spent on them.

(This post was last modified: 28-07-2018 14:37 by babefan2012.)
28-07-2018 14:35
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well, the fact that is how you view the girls , is probably why you`ve had negative responses. Mikki and a lot of the other girls have both feelings and deserve respect, no matter whether they do night shows or talk dirty. Mikki is funny, sweet, kind and is a genuinely lovely girl. As for the future direction she wants to take, I don`t blame her for wanting to leave mysogenistic men behind and extend her career. Her new manager is supportive and she has had lots of work without having to get naked. And her future relationship is heading towards matrimony so I see her being both happy and mainstream.
28-07-2018 14:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66