Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Mikki never shows her pussy, on cam or otherwise, so that`s a lie for a start! I said she doesn`t do topless on TV anymore. And when someone says that girls are dum dums, that is what I would describe as misogynistic. I don`t give a fuck who wanks to who or what their opinions are but I take a stand when I`m told that my opinion is wrong or that I`m deluded! My opinion is as valid as anyone`s and the messages I get from Mikki on a several times daily basis, are sincere, genuine and personal. She shares information that is unsolicited and of a nature that shows that she is has no agenda other than to be open and honest with me. I like the girl and have a real and genuine friendship, no mater what anyone believes, says or is jealous of. I have nothing else to say on the matter and will not be drawn on it anymore.
30-07-2018 11:27
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

mikki never showed her pussy on cam?Bounce. LOL DUDE FUCK OFF!. BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

you want pix? video? links to clips on tubesites...
now do you want the pussy flashing or the pussy fingering?...
[Image: giphy.gif]
yeah i just went balls deep Big Grin

like we said your deluded... and if your the guy that sits in her chat all day professing his undying devotion..
news flash ...
she thinks he's a creepy fuck.

i on the other hand think, if that is you.
you need to go talk to your doctor about being incell. (involuntary celibate) and see if he can get you a meeting with a sex therapist as you have issues that can be addressed and remedied.
* im completely guessing here... 25-37 and still a virgin?, yeah that can be sorted easy enough...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 22:48 by HEX!T.)
30-07-2018 18:43
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dear shithead. I`d love you to show me a picture of Mikki`s pussy or fingering her slit! I`ve seen perv cams shots of her panties tight over her cunt but NEVER her slit!. As for your puerile efforts to figure out my age, sexuality, and any other details, you couldn`t be further from the truth, not that truth seems to be a concept that you are familiar or capable of. I`m not Blair Paton who she has constantly removed and blocked, but that is not important. The point is, you seem to be the one with issues which manifest in blatant and idiotic verbal diahorrea! I think it speaks volumes about your personality or rather lack of it. A waste of human flesh who really should grow up and tke a proper look at yourself. I guess the best part of you ran down your mothers leg onto the toilet pan! I do hope you manage to rejoin the human race at some point in your existence but I`m not holding my breath on that! In the mean time, try not to pull your cock off while frantically masturbating and maybe, if you are lucky, some special needs girl will be medicated enough to slobber over you. I just hope you don`t breed!
31-07-2018 07:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

hahahaha! charming!. oh there you are... the real you i mean... nice to meet you... bladewave
yep im the 1 with issues laugh

anyways proof sent. eek
i would have posted the links for every 1 but that aint allowed here. Surprised yeah this place has rules. you might wanna keep that in mind for future replies.bladewave
and that guys posting clips of private cams on a public tubesite so if you report him... no big deal. Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 09:30 by HEX!T.)
31-07-2018 08:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: [split] Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
@mods yay! im back Wink i missed this place. hmm looks the same.

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 13:21 by HEX!T.)
31-07-2018 11:58
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Absolute forum Gold!
31-07-2018 14:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

i try Big Grin

31-07-2018 16:17
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

tbf she should show pussy more as the tits are horrible. Ruined her body sadly with them tits soon as topless it's a complete boner killer and that's been nice.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
31-07-2018 18:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

^^ ye had ti gan lower the tone didnt ya!. bladewave

Big Grin

31-07-2018 19:31
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

(30-07-2018 18:43 )HEX!T Wrote:  mikki never showed her pussy on cam?Bounce. LOL DUDE FUCK OFF!. BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

you want pix? video? links to clips on tubesites...
now do you want the pussy flashing or the pussy fingering?...
yeah i just went balls deep Big Grin

like we said your deluded... and if your the guy that sits in her chat all day professing his undying devotion..
news flash ...
she thinks he's a creepy fuck.

i on the other hand think, if that is you.
you need to go talk to your doctor about being incell. (involuntary celibate) and see if he can get you a meeting with a sex therapist as you have issues that can be addressed and remedied.
* im completely guessing here... 25-37 and still a virgin?, yeah that can be sorted easy enough...

Lol wow. Apply Vaseline to burn.

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
08-08-2018 07:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66