Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Mainstream I doubt very much. But good luck to her. I will stand by my statement that most don’t care about us and only care depending on what we spend on them. I’m sure some are maybe not so focused on the money we spend on them but the money you spent on her would go some way to why they like you.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2018 17:01 by babefan2012.)
28-07-2018 15:00
Find all posts by this user
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Mainstream is exactly what she is both aiming for and achieving. I know her personally, and have a long term friendship. It has no bearing on money and as I said, we speak on a daily basis and I wish her well in her endeavours to be happy and settled.
28-07-2018 15:15
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

She WON'T achieve mainstream success. Babe channels very, VERY rarely do. And on those odd occasions when one does break through - it's a fleeting achievement. Nothing long term. She's also clearly not knocked the 'tits out' work - her website's main picture is an ('artistic') nude pic, for goodness sake.

Also, and please don't take this personally, Disillusioned but we've seen so many people here claiming to be friends of various babes - never able to prove it - that spout similar fanboy-esque comments, so your 'relationship' with Bayliss really means zilch here.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-07-2018 15:32
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well, you can have your opinion and it means less than nothing to me. I never said she had knocked anything on the head, other than TV nudity but why sell herself short with a new website? And she is on a fashion shoot right now for a mainstream fashion house in Marbella. mikki will be fine as she is extremely photogenic and that has been proved time and again over pretty much every other model. I know the truth and you really only have supposition, so you can cut the fanboy crap. You may well be limited to tossing off over any girl you an get through to, but I neither have to or need to.
28-07-2018 15:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

So WHY are you on this bloody forum then, Mr Ladies Man?!? Maybe your name should actually be Delusional999 given that you AREN'T spouting 'the truth', but merely opinion - just as you - fairly - said of my comments. Also, haranguing a 'babe' with emails or tweets daily doesn't equate to a 'long term friendship'. You've been here 18 months - every post has been about Mikayla - and yet, if I was a betting man, I'd say the odds that are genuine friends with her are - at best - 50,000-1.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-07-2018 16:49
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I very much doubt she’ll achieve anything beyond short term success going mainstream. Others have tried the same and have comeback be it probably reluctantly. Maybe you are “friends” with Mikki. We only have your word for it but, and it’s a big one, you’d ONLY get that through having exceptionally deep pockets and lavishing her with gifts. If you haven’t then it would surprise me because that’s the only way you get elevated from a free loader to a non freeloader!!! And free loader to these babes are just people who like there there twitter pics!!! She wouldn’t out of the kindness of her heart.

28-07-2018 17:14
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Your arrogance is surpassed only by your ignorance! Think what you like and wallow in your oh so superior knowledge of my life. I neither harangue nor bother Mikki with tweets or emails and enjoy a healthy and genuine friendship but please feel free to assume you have the answers to life, the universe and everything! As to this pitiful exchange of trite and pitiful epithets, don`t think to challenge my lifestyle or personal beliefs as I treat your meagre and insulting diatribe in the same way that I pass my morning motions. With a quick look and a quicker flush, as all shit should be treated!
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2018 21:34 by Disillusioned999.)
28-07-2018 21:26
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Dude it’s got nothing to do with arrogance and ignorance. Fact, FACT there’s NO WAY you can be called or classed as FRIENDS with ANY of these babes if you haven’t emptied your wallet to shower them in gifts and or cam sessions. Even then it’s not guaranteed. They even think by and large everyone following them on twitter are freeloaders not fans!! So how exactly have you become “friends” with her without doing any of the mentioned???

I don’t care really. Ultimately you aren’t going to change your view and some of us won’t change ours on the subject. No wallowing here. I don’t claim to know much but I know what these babes are like, truely like.

(This post was last modified: 28-07-2018 21:46 by babefan2012.)
28-07-2018 21:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

(27-07-2018 13:58 )Disillusioned999 Wrote:  As I`ve been given to understand, the girls are technically classed as self employed but still have to agree to certain tasks by Studio66. By the term, "made," I don`t mean that they are forced at gunpoint but there is definite coercion for them to perform certain tasks. Mikki decided on a way that she has more control over and consequently did what she felt was right for her. Her choice might not be what other girls would choose and that's for them, but to say that she could choose to work at ASDA for minimum wage or do what she does now, especially as all the girls are "Dum Dums" is derisory and pretty negative.

dam rite its derisory and negative it was meant to be.
its not cool to be a dum dum. bladewave

also i never said all the girls, i said maybe they are dumdums. that is a supposition not a fact.

lastly this is a forum full of fans who express opinions both good and bad. you have to learn to deal with that if your gonna hang hear. if all you want is to see glowing praise heaped on your fav presenter... maybe look at 1 of there fan sites. Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2018 19:45 by HEX!T.)
29-07-2018 19:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

(28-07-2018 10:47 )Disillusioned999 Wrote:  I can tell you the main reason Mikki chooses not to be topless and that`s because she is in an important relationship and has made the decision to be happy with someone over simple cash. She`s never shown her pussy but it`s refreshing to see a girl who considers her mans feelings over guys who rarely even phone her. And you can take that to the bank!
lol... but sorry but lol...
dude mikki shows it all on cam. shes great entertainment when the mood gets her. i mean you honestly think her dozen or more nipslips a shift are accidental ?

sadly you seem to be living some delusion where mikki isnt a cam girl earning her bit by getting naked for guys to wank over... and shes fucking great at it.Surprised

im gonna have to stop here. theres to many of these posts to go into...
but you brought up the misogynist word...
a man/person despised/hates women. ??? here ? WHERE!...

i can attest to the fact that most of us love women and thats why we are on here. we are fans of the babes along with all that entails.
just because we often express negative opinions doesnt mean theres any hate. there just expressing opinions...
that is what a forum is for...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2018 21:45 by HEX!T.)
29-07-2018 19:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66