gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A Forum/Personal Milestone.

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

A Forum/Personal Milestone.
I'm not usually a proponent of personal announcements or such on the forum - some things aren't necessary, IMO - however, given the forum celebrated it's 10th anniversary just days ago, I feel a tinge of pride (strange as it seems) that I too am - today - celebrating MY decade here as a member of the forum.

It's been a great place to visit down the years. Despite the inconsistencies of the visual product that the forum is dedicated to! And the days of a larger pool of contributors - both with vids and comments - seems distant, it still has it's great moments, and excellent debates.

So, kudos to the forum, it's mods, and it's members. Here's looking forward to another decade of tits, titillation, and tribulations. Now, channels - GIVE US A BETTER F'N PRODUCT!!!

Thanks for indulging this brief moment of self grandiosity, fellas. I'll go back to my grouchy self now.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
31-07-2018 11:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

RE: A Forum/Personal Milestone.
Mate, it's mine today too, seems it was a good day for the internet back in 2008. lol.
Who would have thought 10 years on we'd be still going strong, I'm glad I stuck around.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
31-07-2018 11:59
terence Offline

well done chaps. resistance is futile. Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
31-07-2018 12:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Congrats lads...still bashing it out 10 years on ...surprised your not shooting out dust balls...oops...I meant to say,surprised your still banging out quality post.(There you go) Nice one[Image: two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]
31-07-2018 22:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

should we celebrate the day we joined the forum like it is a second birthday I wonder?

but congrats you guys, so pleased that you're the one for the inspiration for this forum's existence 10 years ago

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 11:04 by lovebabes56.)
01-08-2018 11:02
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

Well done folks for your longevity here. Keep up the good work.

I really love this site. It brings the babes closer to ordinary punters such as myself.

I wonder do the babes read the comments posted to this site? Most of the feedback from punters here about the babes is generally very positive.
01-08-2018 11:34

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles