Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

My last call

Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

Shy My last call
Thought a thread of call reviews might be an idea.. Haven't called a show in ages
I won't say who I called on a naughty line but it was quite an experience.

Girl: Oh you're on the naughty line..we can get filthy
Me: oh great?
Girl: cum for me baby
Me: I would love to..(interrupted)
Girl: CUM FOR ME BABY
Me: play with those lovely boobs and
Girl: CUM.. Oh we have a listener...we have to keep it clean..what do you look like?

Not the best

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
13-08-2018 06:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: My last call
'Worth' every penny, eh? I do hear a lot that a great majority of the 'babes' talk AT you, these days, instead of engaging you and talking TO you, about what YOU - the paying customer - actually wants. Doesn't seem like customer service is high on the agenda. Just a case of 'Get 'em in, generic shite spouted, next one'.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-08-2018 07:32
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

Thats what puts me off the night shows really. Its understandable too cos you are basically just listening to a constant stream of blokes talking about their cocks for the most part so its bound to get boring and mechanical. Seems a shame if the day shows are going the same way. I always prefer the feeling of getting away with it on the regular line instead of the filth line.
15-08-2018 18:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I don't get the same feel about days from my calls and listening in, yes there is some really open wanking and hard fucking but it can often be from a some great role play or talk about outfits / shoots etc and on longer calls rather than the boring robotic quick night conversations, which do nothing for me naked or not.
17-08-2018 03:42
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

If youre phoning in the day on the naughty line, its a very mixed bag. Some of the girls are really up for it, and it can be a lot better than phoning at night, because its not so much of a conveyor belt. My last call was to emerald, and she was very good and very dirty, though she did insist on covering her mouth with her hand, but with a couple of girls before that, who I wont mention, it felt like it was something they were contractually obliged to do, and obviously weren't up for it.
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2018 11:03 by nikk18.)
17-08-2018 11:02