Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Lazy or stupid, what do you think?

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Lazy or stupid, what do you think?
Yeah i think its a good idea to have one thread per girl.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
25-10-2008 22:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

yes that's an excellent idea it would make searching for pics and video of the girls so much easier.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
25-10-2008 22:48
Lunarlife Offline
Banned

Anywayz i think you gotta be realistic.

New members will post new threads because its alot easier to get sumthin catered jus for them.

If you want sumthin that at least has a chance of working you should:

-Make an official thread for each babe *or w/e babes you want*
-Get someone that'll be able to edit the first post with the pics/links *i know it sounds lazy, but new members won't even like shifting through multi page threads to get what they're after*
-Maybe make it so that members can't post in that thread, it'll keep it organised and more 'official' *this is optional, even i can see its drawbacks*

Well u get the idea. *This would put more strain on staff as well*

Threads like this one won't stop new members posting requests, i think thats jus sumthin you'll have to accept.
25-10-2008 22:54
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

Lunarlife Wrote:Anywayz i think you gotta be realistic.

New members will post new threads because its alot easier to get sumthin catered jus for them.

If you want sumthin that at least has a chance of working you should:

-Make an official thread for each babe *or w/e babes you want*
-Get someone that'll be able to edit the first post with the pics/links *i know it sounds lazy, but new members won't even like shifting through multi page threads to get what they're after*
-Maybe make it so that members can't post in that thread, it'll keep it organised and more 'official' *this is optional, even i can see its drawbacks*

Well u get the idea. *This would put more strain on staff as well*

Threads like this one won't stop new members posting requests, i think thats jus sumthin you'll have to accept.

I know, I don't think there's an easy way of doing it.

What I thought I might do when I have the time is start something like a 'Morgan pics and videos' thread, for example, and copy the links to pics and vids from the previous threads into it, but if more new threads then get created and used then it will have been a bit of a waste of time, so I might not bother.
25-10-2008 23:22
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

steven6 Wrote:wot the fuck does it matter if i ask for pics of a girl im not going to waste my time searching for her when i can start a new thread

To be honest it burys the good threads that people actualy post in and dont make the same shit thread
26-10-2008 13:20
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Lazy. There's a search facility - use it. There's a lot of gimme this..gimme that going on too, at present. If it continues, I'll be giving f**k all.
27-10-2008 03:55
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

moron50 Wrote:Lazy. There's a search facility - use it. There's a lot of gimme this..gimme that going on too, at present. If it continues, I'll be giving f**k all.

Yep noticed that too, people with less than 5 posts thinking they have the right to ask/demand whatever they want. Last thing i downloaded of here was the Dogging Diarys 4 vid with Lolly and that went up what 4 weeks ago or so
27-10-2008 08:45
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Having now calmed my stupid ass down. As a number of people have said, it makes more sense for each lady to have their own thread, within the relevant category (Bang Babes, TVX, etc.). When there were only a handful of posts, it didn't really matter.

We were all new somewhere once & if someone's genuinely unsure of how to operate on here, or elsewhere, I'm not gonna jump down their throat. That said, anyone with a modicum of sense would look round first, to get the vibe of a place & should make at least some effort to contribute, before going into leech-mode.

Perhaps one reason for the recent spate of newb' sillyness is due to a lack of Admin' intervention. Not in any way suggesting they should, but some of these guys would have had a polite warning already, on other forums.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 15:51 by moron50.)
27-10-2008 15:50
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

moron50 Wrote:Having now calmed my stupid ass down. As a number of people have said, it makes more sense for each lady to have their own thread, within the relevant category (Bang Babes, TVX, etc.). When there were only a handful of posts, it didn't really matter.

We were all new somewhere once & if someone's genuinely unsure of how to operate on here, or elsewhere, I'm not gonna jump down their throat. That said, anyone with a modicum of sense would look round first, to get the vibe of a place & should make at least some effort to contribute, before going into leech-mode.

Perhaps one reason for the recent spate of newb' sillyness is due to a lack of Admin' intervention. Not in any way suggesting they should, but some of these guys would have had a polite warning already, on other forums.

Yeah Admin only seems to ever pop up when it comes to defending his " good relationship " with cellcast.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
27-10-2008 15:53

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS