Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Clara Jasmine - Tease/Night Show - Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clara Jasmine - Tease/Night Show - Chat, Caps & Vids
I don't really get the 'no capping' thing either. The cat is pretty much out of the bag that she's glamour modelling on TV. And other than striking a few more provocative poses, she is not really showing much more in her tease hour than she does by day. Why is she okay with the latter, but not the former? Maybe she actually was tempted to shed some clothing, but ultimately didn't for fear of all the capping? I doubt it.

All of that said, we've been through these day-girl tease-hour discussions enough times that it still surprises me that people are surprised that a girl won't get naked.

These shows make their money from calls. As an occasional caller, here's my position: the night shows are a total waste of money. I stopped calling them years ago. And it's because the minute the boobs come out, the line suddenly springs to life with guys talking about their cocks or simply grunting and groaning. The girls understandably disengage their brains and simply recycle a meaningless stream of supposedly-sexy patter -- "do you like that? do you like that? do you like that? ..." [repeat]

For many of us, the night shows are simply un-callable and it is weirdly the nudity that wrecks the experience.

So there will always be a market for tease hours -- even if fully-clothed -- because it's an opportunity for a genuinely sexy conversation with a fit girl. I don't see how that's wasting anyone's time, much less their money.
23-08-2018 20:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Tease is fine provided there’s sexy moves and actually gives the impression of leading somewhere, I.e boobs out and nudity. If it doesn’t it’s just nothing more than a glorified dayshow. The dayshows are where you can talk to a “fit bird”. Nights are for more.

Her not wanting any caps is part of a wider issue I perceive, the one where the babes are trying to on mass monetise everything so they can charge whatever they want to see it on cam as well as hiding what they may do because the haven’t told family and friends exactly what there “job” entails. It’s got fuck all to do with shyness.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
23-08-2018 20:48
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Newbie here and this is my first post. I have to say I agree with you Goodfella. If we keep on going on as we have been, we are going to end up with the same faces and the same redundant poses night after night that we have endured for too long now. I would personally advocate at least one channel given over to tease for the entire night. Just think of the shows Anastasia Harris and Darelle Oliver have been happy to do in the early hours up to this point.

What would be so wrong with a change up from the current position of being able to check the time by the first of many T&A appearances through the night.

Many had a pop at Lucy Ann and her tease hour recently. Unfairly in my view. More of the same I say - she and others during this hour have been 'on fire'
23-08-2018 20:54
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

As I said tease is fine provided it’s sexy tease not just blatant restricting tease. I.e removing bra but hands covering, caressing there body and above all a sexy revealing outfit which still hides enough but not to covered. Some of the “teases” I’ve seen have been nothing more than dayshows, which don’t isnt easy to swallow.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
23-08-2018 23:01
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I find Tease hours a huge turn on and i'm glad they are increasing

The only time I ever think of calling a night show is between 4 -5.30am because then the cum and go men and robotic chat has mainly gone and I can still have a decent length conversation mixed in with some strong fun...I class tease hours as similar

To me there sort of like a warm up act anyway, its only hour for most girls and i wonder if the people that complain never have any intention of calling anyway.

I accept nights suit a lot of guys and I agree if a tease show goes beyond 2 hours it is misleading for a caller if the girl is not topless, I also think the girl should dress a lot more provocatively than on days and indulge in the body language she can't do in the daytime.

More girls are now keen to do it as the money is good and the channel knows its a winner on the minutes, it also leads nicely into the lure of private cam so no, going topless on a tease hour is not always the best way for a girl to potentially maximise her earnings....(in my opinion)
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2018 23:15 by docutech.)
23-08-2018 23:08
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Clara Jasmine's tease show was great. Better than most of the tease shows and better than many of the night shows actually.

She's welcome to do another one anytime. In fact I agree with hornball, let's have more of the same.
24-08-2018 00:20
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Stepping in for Heather K and doing tease show tonight til 10-11pm.
23-09-2018 22:24
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

would love to be one of the 10 who get to gangbang her
23-09-2018 22:43
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

I'm loving the Clara Jasmine tease show this morning. I didn't even know it was scheduled. What a great start to Monday. Heart
15-10-2018 05:12
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Clara Jasmine's tease show this morning was great. I'd rather see her teases than many of the night shows.
15-10-2018 06:15