Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[split] Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Put it this way Joey, if you were scammed by say Scarlett, Ashley, Atlanta or a big name S66 girl you would be shot down in flames by their fanboys and the regular critics on here, and even if they do criticise them they'll soon forget about it and lavish them with praise anyway

Every babeshow girl has probably ripped off some punter, i know its wrong but i'll only be turned off by a fave of mine if she did it to me,

Its funny this thread has only suddenly exploded into life because Kiki has been exposed for robbing you, what does that say about her popularity on here?

Like i said im not really a fan of Kiki, she's a decent performer but she's not my ideal type tbh, i just can't stand the hypocrisy from some people who slate some girls for this kind of thing and blindly ignore it when their faves do the same
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2018 23:07 by Joey 27.)
20-08-2018 22:52
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(20-08-2018 22:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i know its wrong but.....

There is no but. It's just WRONG full stop.
21-08-2018 06:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(20-08-2018 22:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Put it this way Joey, if you were scammed by say Scarlett, Ashley, Atlanta or a big name S66 girl you would be shot down in flames by their fanboys and the regular critics on here, and even if they do criticise them they'll soon forget about it and lavish them with praise anyway

Every babeshow girl has probably ripped off some punter, i know its wrong but i'll only be turned off by a fave of mine if she did it to me,

Its funny this thread has only suddenly exploded into life because Kiki has been exposed for robbing you, what does that say about her popularity on here?

Like i said im not really a fan of Kiki, she's a decent performer but she's not my ideal type tbh, i just can't stand the hypocrisy from some people who slate some girls for this kind of thing and blindly ignore it when their faves do the same

You're starting to sound like Trump Rolleyes

"But, but Hillary"...... 'look over there'..... yadda, yadda....
21-08-2018 07:36
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(21-08-2018 06:45 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(20-08-2018 22:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i know its wrong but.....

There is no but. It's just WRONG full stop.

Of course it is, but the harsh reality is most people don't care if a babeshow girl rips of some random punter, the people who do slate them are hypocrites because they'll never turn their back on their big faves if they do the same thing, unless of course they are robbed themselves

I just think this subject has been done to death on here
21-08-2018 11:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2018 17:34 )Rake Wrote:  As for the absurd notion that "it always seems to be the lesser names who come in for this type of criticism.....hypocritical to single out the lesser names/marmite types who do this", well that has already been demolished by others on here.

By who? i don't think i've ever seen any of the regular critics on here slag off the forum favourites for this kind of thing,
Whilst the likes of Macy, Tara T and Cali get lots of stick for their bad attitude to punters/callers because they are seen as marmite types on here

Why do you care about some random guy getting ripped off? if Evelyn did this to him you wouldn't be backing him up would you because you are a fanboy of her, you are just another hypocrite
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2018 03:22 by Joey 27.)
22-08-2018 02:01
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2018 13:35 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I agree. Babes like this should be boycotted by all after this but unfortunately she probably won’t be because some will just bat it off as a one of type thing and still back her because they backed all the established babes when they did it.

That's never going to happen because most people don't give a shit if a babeshow girl they really like mugs off some random bloke, usually the people who slag off the scammers are casual fans at best and trolls at worst,

Most people will forgive their fave/big faves for many things. If we all boycotted our faves for robbing the odd punter or two the shows would have gone bust by now.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2018 03:35 by Joey 27.)
22-08-2018 02:50
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(22-08-2018 02:01 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Why do you care about some random guy getting ripped off? ...you wouldn't be backing him up would you because you are a fanboy...you are just another hypocrite

Says the guy with the cheesiest fanboy signature on the forum.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2018 06:59 by Rake.)
22-08-2018 06:58
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: [split] Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
I was trying to reply to a post before it was sent to the vault, i think what i wrote is still valid so here it is.

(26-08-2018 18:36 )winsaw Wrote:  you have clearly got what u want so why keep going, I just don't understand why you just don't move on there are lots of other girls

Winsaw, mate, he clearly hasn't got what he wanted... Still no video, and still £100 out of pocket.

I'm not taking sides, but it is clear to see that Joeeeeee is the one getting screwed here.
26-08-2018 19:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66