gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Hearing Assessment

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Hearing Assessment
I have a hearing Assessment this Saturday at my doctors.

This will be the first assessment for many Years and this summer's hot & extreme weather has currently put paid to my current aid. This will take up to an hour so will be absent from the forum from 2:15 onwards.

Hopefully the assessment will be done to make my hearing that little much better and have always used only 1 aid for much of my life with no hearing AT ALL in my right ear. (From 3 years old I haste to add)

I did use a second aid in my right ear several years ago but found it very uncomfortable, so with the new technology they say that is available it is possible they could come up with something that might work comfortably for my situation both professionally and privately.

Wish me luck!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-08-2018 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Hearing Assessment
Hope you get good news

Piper Niven Superfan
30-08-2018 13:20
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2018 13:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have a hearing Assessment this Saturday at my doctors.

This will be the first assessment for many Years and this summer's hot & extreme weather has currently put paid to my current aid. This will take up to an hour so will be absent from the forum from 2:15 onwards.

Hopefully the assessment will be done to make my hearing that little much better and have always used only 1 aid for much of my life with no hearing AT ALL in my right ear. (From 3 years old I haste to add)

I did use a second aid in my right ear several years ago but found it very uncomfortable, so with the new technology they say that is available it is possible they could come up with something that might work comfortably for my situation both professionally and privately.

Wish me luck!!

Hi

Good luck and let us know how you get on
30-08-2018 13:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I will do so ass soon I return. With the assessment being at my Doctor's surgery probably down to the fact that the Audiology Department at my hospital not being open at the w/end

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2018 20:54 by lovebabes56.)
30-08-2018 20:52
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

All the best mate

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
31-08-2018 10:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Thanks mate
The hardest part of any assessment for hearing is when they actually do the sound tests that takes all my concentration in doing but usually lasts around 5 - 10 mins maybe a little longer, it's usually the part i do dread most at times but I've been lucky that that my hearing has been at a constant level for so long!! if it has dropped then it's sign of me getting older and that can only help them decide what system is best for me.
I'm definitely making an appointment for my Dad to have one!!

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2018 11:41 by lovebabes56.)
31-08-2018 11:38
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

When they block my right ear with sound and play beeps in my left ear (my good ear) that's when it really gets confusing!!

31-08-2018 20:54
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-08-2018 13:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  This will take up to an hour so will be absent from the forum from 2:15 onwards.
I imagine we'll cope SurprisedRolleyeslaughBig Grin

Good luck with it Important

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-08-2018 21:25
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(30-08-2018 13:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have a hearing Assessment this Saturday at my doctors.

Wish me luck!!

As a new aid user myself, you're the guy I need to ask. Did you ever have issues with feeling like you were going to be sick when the hearing aids were in?

Basic story - have had bad tinnitus for a number of years ('hearing' a constant very high pitched whistling in both ears) with suspected hearing loss - audiogram confirmed that although I hear spoken vowels clearly, I have difficulty with consonants, especially in more noisy environments, resulting in misheard words...so was given hearing aids to help with the hearing loss and to help mask out the tinnitus a bit. Instantly found that within minutes of putting the hearing aids in, I felt like I was on the deck of a ship in a force 10 Gale. Not good. Seems there is a nerve in the ear that connects with the stomach!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 13:49 by Carl-Gen X.)
01-09-2018 13:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

probably when i was younger I didn't like the moulds very much but was never really sick but just hated having something in my ears that was all my tinnitus only is really bad if i have a cold.Bbut the news today wasn't good - i have suffered a small loss it is a small loss but still significant to make a difference

will be going back in 5 weeks to have new aid fitted

01-09-2018 14:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles