gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BS Fan Tv

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

BS Fan Tv
Has anyone signed up for BS Fans?? Any good??

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018 13:14 by babefan2012.)
17-09-2018 10:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: BS Fan Tv
I signed up to follow Hannah Claydon and it's not bad. The site works pretty much the same as Only Fans so it depends on the girl how much content gets added.

Hannah posts around 5-6 pics a day, usually two different sets with 2-3 pics each, some are older ones she's posted on Twitter before but there's a decent amount of new ones (including some gorgeous selfies of her in the gym!). Nothing more explicit than topless so far.

As with Only Fans you can message the girls too, it shows your Babecall credits at the top of your inbox so I guess you can spend those on paid DM's or use them to tip the girls? I sent Hannah a message but no reply and tbh I'm not expecting one, she doesn't reply to comments on her posts either which is a shame.

It sucks that we have to pay to see content that used to be posted on social media for free but that's just the way it is nowadays. I certainly don't feel ripped off of my £7.99 but I'll probably unsubcribe then sign up again in a few months time for another binge.

Would be interested to hear what the other girls are like on there.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-09-2018 06:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles