GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

India Asia Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion
She seems to have crossed the line into being allowed into the night-time line-up regularly Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-12-2018 09:22
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Good Big Grin

An incredibly hot & filthy show from India last night with more of her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around & bent over gyrating her magnificent arse at the camera.

More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2018 13:23
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

On tonight and I've just noticed someone "liked it and put a ring on it" Is she engaged or married?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-12-2018 02:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Don’t know as the sight of India’s magnificent big natural assets bouncing & swinging around had me hypnotised & distracted during her incredibly hot nightshow HeartHeart

Hope she’s on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
09-12-2018 10:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great to see India back on the nightshows last night & again she had me mesmerised when she unleashed her magnificent big natural assets & let them bounce & swing around plus plenty of her bent over with her magnificent arse gyrating away

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2018 10:51
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

India is looking incredible tonight, what she has done with her hair is really sexy and if course her massive T&A. (I wonder if its frustrating being Elsie forking out a couple of grand for huge fake breasts only to paired with someone whose naturals out gun you?)

So glad she is doing regular night shows she is definitely my no.1 on Xpanded

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018 02:50 by southsidestu.)
23-12-2018 02:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree it’s brilliant India is back doing regular nights unleashing her magnificent big natural assets & gyrating her magnificent arse.

Last night she was incredibly sexy & incredibly filthy with her magnificent big natural assets swinging & bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2018 14:02
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(23-12-2018 14:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Agree it’s brilliant India is back doing regular nights unleashing her magnificent big natural assets & gyrating her magnificent arse.

Last night she was incredibly sexy & incredibly filthy with her magnificent big natural assets swinging & bouncing around

Now we have India back on nights, is there any chance of her friend from Masti Nights Shanti joining?
23-12-2018 19:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Loved shanti when she was on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2018 20:31
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

image host

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
24-12-2018 13:29
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles