babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Babestation TV Perv cam Boycott.

Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation TV Perv cam Boycott.
Not been any movement on this thread for a while so just wanted to check how everyone is finding pervcam lately??
I for one went on there a couple of weeks ago and can safely say i wont be doing so ever again. It was a nude special show, yet all i got was 5 minutes of the girl sitting fully clothed texting on her mobile. Definitely the last straw as far as i am concerned
10-11-2018 17:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
k-dog2 Offline
Banned

(10-11-2018 17:21 )Oldmand Wrote:  Not been any movement on this thread for a while so just wanted to check how everyone is finding pervcam lately??
I for one went on there a couple of weeks ago and can safely say i wont be doing so ever again. It was a nude special show, yet all i got was 5 minutes of the girl sitting fully clothed texting on her mobile. Definitely the last straw as far as i am concerned

Well as you can see Oldmand, same old story, always issues, never any help.
popped into it a few days ago just to see who was on that day and surprise surprise the chat box contained in the attached.    
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 17:05 by k-dog2.)
09-12-2018 12:36
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(09-12-2018 12:36 )k-dog2 Wrote:  
(10-11-2018 17:21 )Oldmand Wrote:  Not been any movement on this thread for a while so just wanted to check how everyone is finding pervcam lately??

popped into it a few days ago just to see who was on that day and surprise surprise the chat box contained in the attached.

They just don't give a shit and it must come from the top down.
Last Sunday one of the girls was scheduled to be on at 2 pm. Tweeted at half 1 that she was about to go live soon. Didn't go live until about a few minutes before 3.

Clearly there is a culture of flippancy surrounding the place. You can't blame the girls necessarily because most people at work will try pull a fast one if they can get away with it.

In fairness to the girl I am taking about when she is on she is on and can't fault her effort but she is never on time.

The issue that Oldmand mentioned above though is not right and that can't be accused.
16-12-2018 01:03
Mike_Nelson Offline

(16-12-2018 01:03 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  
(09-12-2018 12:36 )k-dog2 Wrote:  

They just don't give a shit and it must come from the top down.
Last Sunday one of the girls was scheduled to be on at 2 pm. Tweeted at half 1 that she was about to go live soon. Didn't go live until about a few minutes before 3.

Clearly there is a culture of flippancy surrounding the place. You can't blame the girls necessarily because most people at work will try pull a fast one if they can get away with it.

In fairness to the girl I am taking about when she is on she is on and can't fault her effort but she is never on time.

The issue that Oldmand mentioned above though is not right and that can't be accused.

Bounce

What girl was that? I thought punctuality was their strong suit lol
16-12-2018 09:18
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

looking at the girls who were on twitter i reckon its Vicky Narnia
16-12-2018 11:02
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

I cannot support this cause enough.
16-12-2018 14:56
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(16-12-2018 11:02 )russmeyer Wrote:  looking at the girls who were on twitter i reckon its Vicky Narnia

No it wasn't her, but Vicky's second name and the first name of the girl I am referring to are not miles apart WinkBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2018 18:39 by Sayitaintso53.)
17-12-2018 18:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV