Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Babestation TV Perv cam Boycott.

Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation TV Perv cam Boycott.
(17-10-2018 23:04 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(17-10-2018 19:09 )ryuken Wrote:  Dealing directly with presenters and buying the content you want from them is the future.

And the channels are struggling to stop it, hence the current situation at S66.

No operators, equals no TV, equals no babeshows. Individual babes working their own sites online is not the babeshows. Even web only operators are not the shows for me. Loath them all you like, but the TV operators are the crucible of the shows. What cache does a babe hold without at least a start on TV? If the big three operators go we can forget the babeshow format - the one that brought us all here - as so much history.

By all means one should leverage one's own individual spending. I advocate that throughly. Targeting only those babes who follow your convictions would seem the best way of getting that service continued to me... However, not only is advocating full boycotts and strikes ill-advised (where does such action ultimately lead us? Whatever we think of them these are people's livilihoods at stake and no-one has a gun to anyone's head here) but you are also highly unlikely to get unity amongst readers and posters in any case (who can agree on exactly what consitutes an adequate level of service on anything?). Such calls also, IMO, vastly over estimate the reach of threads here. I've said as much on the forum previously, we are legion but we are only a portion of those who frequent the channels. How would any boycott hold without unity and decent coverage?

I agree with what you are saying for the most part. My personal grievance is with the perv/private cam option they offer and I don't feel I am alone, you don't have to wait long to see a comment appear from a customer wondering why x or y happened and no response when streaming. I opened the discussion up to those who may have other grievances in relation to different aspects of the show as to not exclude anybody from the discussion and I was also interested in what they had to say and the more attention that the thread garners the better.

I don't believe enough people will turn away from the shows just because of this post or posts like it as I don't believe enough viewers even read these posts to have a catastrophic effect on the show as you suggest above but we have seen it in the terraces if enough people do it it can incite change. When someones livelihood is at stake as you put it or even being affected they tend to try to understand root cause and rectify it.

I do appreciate your comments though as they were insightful which is what I am looking for whether people are in agreement or not as it opens the argument to further debate and discussion which is constructive.
18-10-2018 13:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cookie123 Offline
Junior Poster

I've also had some big tech issues the last time I used pervcam and lost loads of credits. I contacted the support right away and described my problem as good as possible and how much credits I approximately lost.

They instantly replied (at 2 am !) and were asking for more Information like transaction IDs and stuff.

In the end I got back 100% of the credits I lost. So far I only experienced a good Support.

(17-10-2018 17:47 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  1- tech issues on there end such as lagging, no sound, poor quality image.
6- General rip off and no assistance from "Mr. P" unless its an easy question, any form of complaint is ignored.

1) I experienced lag issues too. I've left the stream after I noticed and told the producer to fix it, which he did. But still lost the minute I paid Sad
I guess this happens and is nothing you can avoid. I guess your internet at home is lagging too sometimes?

6) What form of assistance do you expect? All he can do is telling you to contact the support. And imo it's the right way to do it, or do you want to clear things in the chat, in which everyone writes down his comments and stuff.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2018 13:54 by Cookie123.)
18-10-2018 13:37
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(17-10-2018 23:19 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Nothing I read from the original post persuaded me that he had actually bothered to email a complaint to BS customer services. I’d suggest that as a starting point and I say that with a track record of 100% success getting refunds and even in some cases further credits by way of apology. Be polite but insistent. Oh and if a girl is doing something you don’t like then politely ask if she will stop. The girl I regularly pervcam with does none of the things the OP talks about. I wonder why that is.

I have complained and I have got refunds but what is the use in that if its happening over and over again. If you are happy with the service then good for you. When I decide to spend money on something I rather enjoy the experience that I am paying for instead of someone saying sorry here is your money back try again, we have done nothing to improve things but maybe this time it will be better.

If you read my original post carefully the problem is not with the on screen model, if everything was running smooth but the performance or attitude was bad then the clever thing would be try other models obviously. But as seen above I have listed external and technical factors as being the main issue.
I think maybe instead of focusing on this thread "Secret Agent" you should investigate the case of Qui non legitur.
18-10-2018 13:48
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(18-10-2018 13:37 )Cookie123 Wrote:  I've also had some big tech issues the last time I used pervcam and lost loads of credits. I contacted the support right away and described my problem as good as possible and how much credits I approximately lost.

They instantly replied (at 2 am !) and were asking for more Information like transaction IDs and stuff.

In the end I got back 100% of the credits I lost. So far I only experienced a good Support.

(17-10-2018 17:47 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  1- tech issues on there end such as lagging, no sound, poor quality image.
6- General rip off and no assistance from "Mr. P" unless its an easy question, any form of complaint is ignored.

1) I experienced lag issues too. I left the stream after I noticed and told the producer to fix it, which he did. But still lost the minute I paid Sad
I guess this happens and is nothing you can avoid. I guess your internet at home is lagging too sometimes?

6) What form of assistance do you expect? All he can do is telling you to contact the support. And imo it's the right way to do it, or do you want to clear things in the chat, in which everyone writes down his comments and stuff.

No my internet is fine I live in the financial district in a Major city fiber optic cables and all, I don't have the some issues on other sites.

The point I am trying to make is that a lot of people seem to be having the same issues over and over again, and they seem to want to deal with it by putting out fires as opposed to preventing them.
No system is perfect I understand that and BS is not immune to tech problems but it seem like they are the norm rather than being few and far between.

The issue you had with the refund, same thing has happened to me. It not very nice and was a little stressful and I think things could be improved upon.
18-10-2018 13:58
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^

Nah sounds like it's all Greek to You actually. A complaint brings it to their attention and despite you saying it's not the fault of the girl I'd question whether whoever you are going private with is actually following the rules or indeed giving you the respect you deserve.

If a producer talks to her she simply has to say "I'm on a private" and carry on with you. Same as with any interruptions from another girl. Also when in private with you she doesn't have to take any calls. If you are in Group then yes it does happen.

Once they took 250 credits well into a call which caused me to timeout - they then re-credited my account within a couple of minutes before I'd even contacted them. You have to tell them and I agree the service could be better but not everyone is experiencing the problems you describe.

I have not had the tech issues in your point 1 in ages and when the background noise is too loud I have told my favourite girl and she immediately asks them to pipe down.

Now rather than insulting me run along and play nicely
18-10-2018 14:10
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(17-10-2018 23:12 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Talk of boycotts is silly, mainly because it will never happen.

I couldn't agree more. Suggesting a boycott isn't going to achieve anything, as there's simply no chance of such a thing happening.

I suspect that most people aren't having problems on the scale of the original poster, so they are hardly going to stop using the service.

The only problem I've had personally was almost 2 years ago when some credits suddenly disappeared, but I did get them back.
18-10-2018 14:25
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

It may never happen and probably wont but I think the use of they word boycott is correct (voluntary abstaining of commercial relations in this case) Voluntary being the key word. The issues i've listed are an accumulation of issues that have occurred over the last 12 months but its clear to see its not just me. I just think they could do it so much better but there seems to be a culture of flippancy surrounding that show and from what I see whether wrong or right comes from the top down.
18-10-2018 14:51
k-dog2 Offline
Banned

(18-10-2018 14:10 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^

Nah sounds like it's all Greek to You actually. A complaint brings it to their attention and despite you saying it's not the fault of the girl I'd question whether whoever you are going private with is actually following the rules or indeed giving you the respect you deserve.

If a producer talks to her she simply has to say "I'm on a private" and carry on with you. Same as with any interruptions from another girl. Also when in private with you she doesn't have to take any calls. If you are in Group then yes it does happen.

Once they took 250 credits well into a call which caused me to timeout - they then re-credited my account within a couple of minutes before I'd even contacted them. You have to tell them and I agree the service could be better but not everyone is experiencing the problems you describe.

I have not had the tech issues in your point 1 in ages and when the background noise is too loud I have told my favourite girl and she immediately asks them to pipe down.

Now rather than insulting me run along and play nicely

I think in this instance its you that needs to play nicely.
I don't agree with everything the OP said but you quite clearly questioned that persons integrity without even asking if he made a complaint first.
And your "I wonder why that is" comment on the end of your original response was clearly meant to be disrespectful.
If you don't want to be insulted perhaps choose your words more carefully.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2018 13:38 by k-dog2.)
18-10-2018 14:51
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

as said a boycott is not going to work, but i will add that the very thing that the channels thought was going to make them a mint is in fact the possible start of their downfall,ive lost count now how many girls have jumped ship to broadcast on their own,and many more will follow ,the channels need to come up with an idea now to keep them afloat and quick,they wont get no sympathy from me
18-10-2018 16:00
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(18-10-2018 16:00 )shankey! Wrote:  the very thing that the channels thought was going to make them a mint

Pervcam does make the channels a mint. Fortunately.

Without pervcam we might even have seen the end of the channels by now.
18-10-2018 16:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV