babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Babestation TV Perv cam Boycott.

Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation TV Perv cam Boycott.
Gotta say i agree in principal with the original post.
Take point 3 for example. On my last private perv cam session the girl was in conversation with the producer for several minutes paying no attention to my requests - note she was still in her day time attire at the time and her conversation with the producer started around 2 minutes into the private session. When i finally got her attention she stated that even though this was private she was free to do as she pleased. She also refused to remove any items of clothing. I later complained to customer services however they stated that as i had stayed in the session and not exited the minute she began talking to the producer, i had therefore spent an additional £30-£40 at my own free will. As such my request for a refund of either credits or funds direclty into my bank was declined. Safe to say i wont be using the perv or private feature again.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2018 17:14 by Oldmand.)
18-10-2018 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AD82 Offline
Posting Machine

Pervcam does make the channels a mint. Fortunately.

Without pervcam we might even have seen the end of the channels by now.
[/quote]

It’s a market place at the end of the day, if enough people pay for the product (however shite or defective in its delivery) at the advertised price it will continue. Only if/when income falls to a level where the providers take note will things change, ultimately.
18-10-2018 17:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

As has been said, if you do not get what you expect then do not use the service again.

There is little difference to this than Soho of old where you pretty much would get ripped off.

£5 a minute is expensive. And since they take £25 upfront it is even more expensive which forces you to stay on since exit means you lose the money regardless.

But even if you stop they know there is always a sucker coming up behind.
18-10-2018 17:44
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

Word of mouth may help to dilute the usage however as you say there will always be guys using the perv and private service. I think i saw one guy on Tuesday evening be in a private session with a girl for over 20 minutes
18-10-2018 18:12
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I guess we could post about the presenters that deserve to have money spent on them due to their cam performances being good value for money.

Maybe we could also highlight the ones to avoid too, so we can avoid wasting our money.

I love babes with brown nipples
18-10-2018 19:07
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

Sounds like a good idea to me sir
18-10-2018 19:22
k-dog2 Offline
Banned

(18-10-2018 17:12 )Oldmand Wrote:  Gotta say i agree in principal with the original post.
Take point 3 for example. On my last private perv cam session the girl was in conversation with the producer for several minutes paying no attention to my requests - note she was still in her day time attire at the time and her conversation with the producer started around 2 minutes into the private session. When i finally got her attention she stated that even though this was private she was free to do as she pleased. She also refused to remove any items of clothing. I later complained to customer services however they stated that as i had stayed in the session and not exited the minute she began talking to the producer, i had therefore spent an additional £30-£40 at my own free will. As such my request for a refund of either credits or funds direclty into my bank was declined. Safe to say i wont be using the perv or private feature again.

Any clues to who this might be and if she is still working? I think it would be good as stated above to help customers know who to avoid.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2018 14:05 by k-dog2.)
19-10-2018 13:39
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(18-10-2018 16:00 )shankey! Wrote:  ive lost count now how many girls have jumped ship to broadcast on their own,and many more will follow ,the channels need to come up with an idea now to keep them afloat and quick

I thought they already had come up with an idea - it's called BS Fans.

This is irrelevant to the present thread anyway, which is about pervcam. Girls leaving to concentrate on their own projects is another story entirely.
19-10-2018 16:47
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

Just in relation to the above does anyone know how the models are paid in terms of calls and cam sessions when on the tv? Is it a percentage of the revenue they generate?

Looks like Caty Cole has left s66 stating business reasons as one for the reasons for leaving.

Was back on adultwork tonight camming by the looks of it on twitter
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018 04:09 by Sayitaintso53.)
20-10-2018 04:02
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

The girls get an hourly rate for their tv show, they then get a % on top of the money made via perv (group, private or tips).

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
20-10-2018 11:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV