Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average

The babeshow lonely hearts club

TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

RE: The babeshow lonely hearts club
(31-12-2018 18:15 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(31-12-2018 17:24 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Isn't that the best of both worlds. All the fun and none of the grief

yeah but she might be friend with benfits with someone else at the same time i mean i could be kissing a girl who a few hours earlier had someone load in her mouth.... maybe i overthink to much Blush

Just take some mouth wash with you every time you meet up. Rinse, spit and shove it in.
01-01-2019 11:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(31-12-2018 18:15 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(31-12-2018 17:24 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Isn't that the best of both worlds. All the fun and none of the grief

yeah but she might be friend with benfits with someone else at the same time i mean i could be kissing a girl who a few hours earlier had someone load in her mouth.... maybe i overthink to much Blush

My thoughts exactly. Call me old fashioned but regularly sleeping with someone with no feelings attached is just wrong and not for me. And like you say who's to say that either party isn't regularly dabbling around with other people.
Perhaps due to working in a sex industry they don't see anything wrong with this behaviour and don't like to get attached or garner feelings i don't know.
Safe to say if any girl told me they were single i would take it with a pinch of salt.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 19:05 by Oldmand.)
04-01-2019 19:04
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2018 20:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I always remember when one of the members got upset when he saw his favourate babe (her no1 paypig) wearing an engagement ring.
She'd forgotten to take it off bladewave

Oh do tell..... if not the identity of the paypig but the girl at least
04-01-2019 19:06
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

Forgot to add and sorry for spamming the thread.....
As someone that has viewed a number of the girls "fuck buddy" videos on onlyfans these guys are not what you would think. Most look like they have been dragged in randomly off the street (no perfect hair, teeth, ripped physique etc), none are particularly well endowed with some even being unable to appear properly "ready" to do the job at hand.
04-01-2019 19:12
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(04-01-2019 19:12 )Oldmand Wrote:  Forgot to add and sorry for spamming the thread.....
As someone that has viewed a number of the girls "fuck buddy" videos on onlyfans these guys are not what you would think. Most look like they have been dragged in randomly off the street (no perfect hair, teeth, ripped physique etc), none are particularly well endowed with some even being unable to appear properly "ready" to do the job at hand.

I would be ready... im ready now ffs Wink

I miss Amber Coen
04-01-2019 22:14