Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Becky B - Studio66 - Nights Chat and Pics

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Becky B - Studio66 - Nights Chat and Pics
Very hot & very sexy night from Becky last night, regularly unleashing her magnificent big boobs & lovely views of her magnificent arse plus unleashed the oil

Piper Niven Superfan
03-03-2019 11:29
Find all posts by this user
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Becky B is a gorgeous busty babe but apart from the first session when she flashed her pussy side on and showed that lovely arse of hers, she sort of went off a bit later. The fishnet tights stopped her from showing her arse and later back in the black dress she kept covering her tits up and barely showing her arse. However, all that aside she is a really good performer, has that very sexy look, smoulders at times when unleashing her tits and pulling up her dress revealing that sumptuous arse, I look forward to seeing her again soon and maybe her solo stuff might be hotter - with oil or not.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-03-2019 16:51
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

She did a really good stint in the office where she started off in a see through maids outfits, spent a lot of time either bent over the desk or filing cabinet and on her knees in the chair, accentuating that amazing booty over hers and giving it some real nice shakes and twerks

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
03-03-2019 20:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Becky is back in red dress and flaunting those astounding tits of hers-hopefully a little more later-currently sharing with hot Ashlyn.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-03-2019 23:21
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She's in black stockings and knickers which are currently down so she is sitting naked(OMG her body is exquisite) at present-maybe much later we get to see a bit more Wink

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 01:57 by GMach1.)
10-03-2019 01:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Incredibly hot, incredibly sexy & incredibly filthy night from Becky last night including the fantastic sight of her naked showing off her magnificent bare arse & her magnificent big boobs

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2019 10:34
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Stunningly beautiful, a look that can melt ice and a body that most girls would kill for, but not as much flesh on show as before. Needs solo spots more I feel.

10-03-2019 13:02
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Beautiful, busty, bountiful, and dare I say 100% bonkable Becky B graces us with her presence tonight and I feel this could be really good as a solo session(s) especially if it means we get to see a lot more flesh on show including that stunning arse of hers and maybe a glimpse of her pussy? Smile

11-03-2019 23:12
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

A good start from her tonight in trademark figure-hugging knickerless dress. She's already teased her bare assets.

For once BS's loss is S66's gain in this lass.
11-03-2019 23:36
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well we didn't get that and she does look astounding in her black outift BUT the main part is covering her lower half and her knickers will only allow her to reveal her butttocks when pulled down. Shame, she has a beautiful arse and we never got to see anything else. The cameraman doesn't seem to have a clue what to do and moves in and back out like a demented wave! Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 03:52 by GMach1.)
12-03-2019 03:23
Thread Closed