Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion
Clearly brings in enough calls & is good on pervecam etc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2019 12:11 by Rammyrascal.)
15-07-2019 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Do you ever actually watch her? If you did you'd SEE for yourself that she DOESN'T bring in the calls. Surely you'd recognise that - almost certainly - she's only kept on because of her recent notoriety, and 66 assume she'll pull in callers. But she REALLY struggles.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-07-2019 12:35
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2019 12:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Clearly brings in enough calls & is good on pervecam etc

Bounce

In your dreams maybe...
15-07-2019 16:53
72deano Offline
Junior Poster

I don’t understand why she does a webcam show, only showing her knee, A real waste of time, if she doesn’t want to do these shows I’m sure there’s others out there willing to put on a show!
17-07-2019 12:37
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2019 12:37 )72deano Wrote:  I don’t understand why she does a webcam show, only showing her knee, A real waste of time, if she doesn’t want to do these shows I’m sure there’s others out there willing to put on a show!

Lol, yes I had a good length chat on the phone to her about all this, she does it for the money but I think she's very lucky to continue to have the opportunity to earn that money really the way 66 is set up nowadays and from what I took about her from those calls.
17-07-2019 13:00
72deano Offline
Junior Poster

I think Chloe must have forgotten her overnight bag, wearing the same outfit that she wore yesterday morning. Either that or S6y is playing a repeat video??? Hopefully they will delet the part where she just shows her knee!!! Big GrinBig Grin
18-07-2019 06:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^And she wore the same thing the shift BEFORE yesterday too!

This Chloe situation is very bewildering. If I was a regular 'babe' working for 66 I'd be asking myself why Chloe gets SUCH preferential treatment. Barely on TV (which we can all be thankful for, given her tedious, lazy, uninterested 'performances') and when she's on webcam she doesn't have to be on publicly.

So many hard working girls that are putting in the work, and then there's Chloe - doing fuck all. This cannot be to anyone's benefit, OTHER than Chloe. Not even 66.

She's been a woeful addition to the roster. She clearly hates this line of work, and is so far up her own arse it's farcical.

I would bet ANYTHING that she doesn't get on with any of the other girls either. Something has to change here.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2019 12:28 by Robot Devil.)
18-07-2019 10:03
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I get the feeling she's not the sharpest tool in the box (this is a girl that got kidnapped and to quote Queenie from Blackadder "Only really stupid people get kidnapped").

I have a feeling that S66 flashed some dollars when the reality show work dried up, she didn't really understand what she got herself into, and now she and S66 are stuck together. She won't show anything and maybe, because of the reality show fame, she has a slightly different contract from other girls as I suspect she had some form of manager. That means S66 can't get rid, so they may as well put her on screen rather than pay her for doing nothing at all.

It's the only thing I can think of that makes any form of sense
18-07-2019 12:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You would think she'd want to show off her body on say a night tease but I can't fathom why they are using her, one day on the web all you could see was a bit of her leg?? What is the point of signing up a girl like that when she does absolutely sod all even on days.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
18-07-2019 12:13
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

If I ever get round to updating my Rake’s Reviews thread, when it comes to Chloe it ain’t gonna be pretty ...
18-07-2019 12:21