Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

mister_kiss Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion
I think you're all being way to hard on her. I just think she's not a natural at this and so it doesn't come easy to her.

I called her up one time at just gone 5am and she let me get seriously naughty with her as I took the lead and she was happy to go along with it. You have to lead her and if you are polite she can be very accommodating. She's a cracking looking girl for sure.
22-07-2019 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Then why is she 'bothering' to do it? Why not just stick to low rent modelling? You might be right - it might not come naturally to her, but that doesn't forgive the total lack of effort she puts in.

YOU shouldn't be paying for the 'privilege' of you leading her. That's asinine. As the customer you're paying for a service. With Chloe - you're most certainly NOT getting that.

If she just TRIED that'd be a step in the right direction, but she's SO arrogantly uninterested. Hence - the comments. Remember, this isn't a fansite. It's a forum for fair comments, whether positive or negative.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-07-2019 14:41
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i have to agree, as said I've spoken to her a few times and its not really the 'knee's only' on web issue ...its the whole negative, uninterested and to be honest at times quite rude attitude to our conversation....and i'm really nice (well in my opinion lol)

Waste of money calling undoubtedly but by talking direct to someone you get a much clearer understanding of a person or a situation.
22-07-2019 20:05
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I see Chloe has earned herself the nickname “The Chair” on the chatbox, and you can see why. Not only doesn’t she rise from a seated position for the duration of a six-hour stint, but she rotates it so as to conceal as much of herself as possible. Is she worried someone might recognise her? She might as well put a hat on a stick and prop it on the chair. I also fear she’ll get piles or sores from so much inertia. An utter waste of a video camera - a photo would do.
10-10-2019 20:55
Andy crew Offline
Junior Poster

Awful. What an embarrassment for studio66. They’re making themselves look desperate
11-10-2019 08:02
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

What a waste of time it is even trying to watch her, she might as well just do it from home it’ll save anyone the pointless task of even seeing a chair and the top of her head so boring.
21-10-2019 19:41
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Chole is an insomniacs dream, such a shame as she has cracking pair and could have been really popular if shown more effort
24-10-2019 14:58
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I have no words to describe what i'm seeing Bounce

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2019 15:53
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

Will S66 just get rid of her already she is such a waste of screen time and I’m sure the money they save from not paying her will give way to someone actually willing to work and not hide behind a chair all day.
24-10-2019 16:40
Charlemagne Offline

I see the floating head is back this afternoon Big Grin

24-10-2019 16:54