Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

RE: Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion
I agree with the comments above and it does look terrible when you tune in to see a girls head poking out above a massive leather chair back Rolleyes, do guy's look at this and think, "this looks sexy, maybe I should go onto her her cam"?, I'd like to think not. If she doesn't like doing them as much as is obviously clear by her 'Head Shows' then why don't S66 leave her off webcam and give the slot to a more enthusiastic babe?
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2019 17:04 by Skyline.)
24-10-2019 17:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The general idea of denial is that guys are so intrigued by it they go "Oooowww I wonder what she is doing there? I gotta go find out!" This is the whole basis of the 66 philosophy on so many of their webshows. It must all things considered, by and large, serve them well.

But where the above falls down like a lead ballon is when a babe is so monotonously consistent in her refusal to present any other element of visual enticement or a manifestation of her (or indeed any) sexual character via the main feed. What screams itself across the airwaves on these occassions is a sense only of something so bland and unappealing that any right-minded punter should be thinking, "Who the fuck CARES what's behind that chair (or whatever), it can only be as dull and uninterestingly in evocation as what I've already seen."

No women is made properly erotic by the mere presence of paywall - not matter the skin on show. And flesh, beautiful as maybe, is two a penny... Pay for the brandished character of a sexualised firebrand using her body and mind as a weapon to get you off not the wholy poor practice of hiding a fair looking frame for a cheap five second peek-a-boo thrill.

Punters should always bare in mind, if a babe offers no idea of a sexualised performance or essence of herself fta, why the hell would a wanker think them capable of it behind any expensively crossed barrier to interaction?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2019 18:14 by ShandyHand.)
24-10-2019 18:12
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

What is the point in this lass being on any sort of rota for this type of work?
I view relatively infrequently, compared with meny on here. (Maybe catching shows 3/4 days of the week)

The last three times I have tuned into S66 and have found this lass presenting on one of the channels, I have been met with exactly the same thing. Namely a view of the back of a leather chair for hours and hours (having popped back on to see if she had actually moved at all after having been elsewhere) and on each and every day!
WTF??? Why is she still doing this and amazingly she seems to be talking to someone!

Utterly pointless and needs to be cleared out asap.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
24-10-2019 20:21
Patrick645 Offline
Junior Poster

I can only assume that s66 allows her this platform out of sympathy (for the ordeal she went through). She is obviously a very pretty girl but what she has been doing on a babeshow simply cannot be taken seriously.
24-10-2019 22:01
Addictivem Offline
Senior Poster

It’s a shame she doesn’t do more. So stunning and that mouth!
24-10-2019 22:02
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Jesus Christ, I can see Chloe’s tits, and not the back of a chair! Do you think someone finally had a word?

[Image: 0-EFEB13-E-27-A4-487-F-B243-94-F794-E40861.jpg]
31-10-2019 17:27
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Still boring to watch thou
31-10-2019 17:52
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Came on here just to check it wasn't just me who thinks what the fuck is going on every time I tune in and she is on I just see a chair
31-10-2019 20:15
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

(31-10-2019 20:15 )dafro77 Wrote:  Came on here just to check it wasn't just me who thinks what the fuck is going on every time I tune in and she is on I just see a chair

Yes, I was doing exactly the same! If I was paying £2 a min plus extras, I'd want to see a bit more than just the ugly back of a chair. If I rang, I'd ask her what the fuck was going on and get turned around so we could see her. If she refused, I'd hang up and save myself some money!
31-10-2019 22:24
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

(31-10-2019 22:24 )MikeGee Wrote:  
(31-10-2019 20:15 )dafro77 Wrote:  Came on here just to check it wasn't just me who thinks what the fuck is going on every time I tune in and she is on I just see a chair

Yes, I was doing exactly the same! If I was paying £2 a min plus extras, I'd want to see a bit more than just the ugly back of a chair. If I rang, I'd ask her what the fuck was going on and get turned around so we could see her. If she refused, I'd hang up and save myself some money!

Would not even waste money on Ringing her up in the first place
04-11-2019 17:43