Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Chloe Ayling has been nabbed!!
I reckon half of you have shit in your eyes? The other lot just can't see very well due to having lost your glasses....? This girl has no redeeming features for me. (adopts bitch stare)

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
26-11-2018 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-11-2018 21:45 )kelly1066 Wrote:  I reckon half of you have shit in your eyes? The other lot just can't see very well due to having lost your glasses....? This girl has no redeeming features for me. (adopts bitch stare)

Can think of two that were threatening to burst out of her dress Big Grin great news Chloe will be back Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
27-11-2018 01:18
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Had a decent chat with Chloe yesterday, loosely mentioned the kidnapping situation (I agree not fair to grill her on that) she seemed fine to talk about the basic's though said most people had called because of Big Brother !..

She shy'd away from anything beyond slightly saucy and I personally don't think that will change...early days but for you night lovers i'd say you've got two hopes ...Bob Hope and No Hope ..

Seems a pleasant girl finding her feet maybe in modelling and but mainly in life in general, she seemed to enjoy our conversation I would see her as someone as giving 66 a try while deciding which way her career is going to go ...next shift mid December.
27-11-2018 11:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^so you think it is possible it could be a one off appearance?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2018 11:23
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Chloe Ayling - Chat & Pics
It's definitely not a long-term deal for her. Another avenue to some kind of fame. Not to mention the easy money. From what I saw of her yesterday she didn't seem overly enthusiastic.

The fact she's not on for another 3 weeks also speaks volumes about whether she intends to do this for a career/side job. I wouldn't be especially surprised if she doesn't appear again.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-11-2018 12:26
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2018 21:45 )kelly1066 Wrote:  I reckon half of you have shit in your eyes? The other lot just can't see very well due to having lost your glasses....? This girl has no redeeming features for me. (adopts bitch stare)

It’s the combination of the curvy yet tight body and the slutty face....sometimes you need a dick to really get it....
27-11-2018 19:16
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

Honestly i agree with kelly
I mean shes a good 7 but there are so many more attractive girls on the shows
Personally compared to the likes of evelyn, rebecca kelly, mica martinez and cara brett just to name a few shes not even in the top 20 for me

I miss Amber Coen
27-11-2018 19:53
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2018 19:16 )daytimewanker Wrote:  

It’s the combination of the curvy yet tight body and the slutty face....sometimes you need a dick to really get it....

it's on days like this I'm so glad that i don't have one..... Big Grin

i've had a few of them, but none of my own... lol. eekBounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
27-11-2018 19:55
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2018 12:26 )Robot Devil Wrote:  It's definitely not a long-term deal for her. Another avenue to some kind of fame. Not to mention the easy money. From what I saw of her yesterday she didn't seem overly enthusiastic.

The fact she's not on for another 3 weeks also speaks volumes about whether she intends to do this for a career/side job. I wouldn't be especially surprised if she doesn't appear again.

The three week gap is due to a pre booked holiday in Thailand I think she said, I agree with the other comments about better options to call, I spoke to her more out of curiosity than out of a desire for her to get my boxers off.....square peg in a round hole was the thought in my mind at the end of the call to be honest.
27-11-2018 20:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If it doesn't work out for her I would say she will always be remembered at the kidnapped model, but if she does feel she can make a go of it at S66 and gets regular shifts then episode will quickly be forgotten about.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-11-2018 08:05