Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Chloe Ayling - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

thefred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Chloe Ayling - Chat & Pics
Yet another snoozefest from her today. Please move your body a little... it's not that hard, Chloe!
28-12-2018 15:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

She's very hot but even I moved more after my christmas dinner than she does on set!
28-12-2018 19:21
Braderrs20 Offline
Apprentice Poster

She is absolutely beautiful but she could do with teasing more
28-12-2018 21:27
Lkij Offline
Senior Poster

Cardboard cutout zzzzz
28-12-2018 21:54
KellyBiGirl Offline
Junior Poster

(15-12-2018 12:54 )badwolf13 Wrote:  
(15-12-2018 11:22 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I think it's safe to say that Chloe won't be in the running for 'Newcomer of the Year' in the forum awards. 2/2 for awful, pointless, dreary shows. This is a desperately failing experiment.

Agree with you totally I'm afraid. Gorgeous girl but not a hint of a tease at all, which does nothing for me.

Maybe she'll form a decent fanbase though...

So do I love Rebecca KellyHeart
28-12-2018 22:49
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Chloe is very pretty but very inexperienced on daytime shows. She is too static - probably not helped by the set - but with a bit of movement she could easily develop her performances to a much higher standard. Very few people are brilliant at their job straightaway, she certainly deserves a bit of time and encouragement to develop her confidence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
29-12-2018 00:09
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I know we have Forum Awards for best girl etc... But is there an award for the most boring and dullest girl as well ? As Chloe would win it hands down jesus is this girl dull.

I'm sorry but how much money is she getting per shift ? I can imagine a handsome amount yet the girl literally lays there in the same position the whole duration.

There have been girls come and go on the babechannels when they actually do try and put effort in but for what ever reason they haven't been in with the crowd/producers so got the bullet. Yet there is Chloe doing fuck all.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
29-12-2018 12:03
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^TBH some of the big names would be contenders for that award, if someone as dull and boring as Evelyn has just won the S66 Queen of the year award then i don't think anyone else can be criticised for their performances, Chloe isn't my cup of tea but all daygirls do very little, i just happen to find the likes of Macy, Lucie Jones, Cali Garcia, Sophie Reade and Cara Brett the most attractive but i don't overhype their performances

Chole's popularity like anyone else will be judged by her looks, not her performances, imo she's a wannabe blonde barbie doll type, but she hasn't quite got it to pull that look off imo
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 21:42 by Joey 27.)
29-12-2018 21:42
Lkij Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2018 21:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^TBH some of the big names would be contenders for that award, if someone as dull and boring as Evelyn has just won the S66 Queen of the year award then i don't think anyone else can be criticised for their performances, Chloe isn't my cup of tea but all daygirls do very little, i just happen to find the likes of Macy, Lucie Jones, Cali Garcia, Sophie Reade and Cara Brett the most attractive but i don't overhype their performances

Chole's popularity like anyone else will be judged by her looks, not her performances, imo she's a wannabe blonde barbie doll type, but she hasn't quite got it to pull that look off imo

I wouldn't compare Evelyn to her. How can you say Evelyn is boring? All day shows are boring but for what she's allowed to do really wouldn't call Evelyn boring. She doesn't sit in one position all the way through her show and she teases as much as she can. Also for what it's worth i do think Evelyn is overrated, i like her but she is overrated, she does a great last hour which is probably why most love her so much. Personally think the likes of Mikayla B, Macy and Heather put better shift in than her. I like movement and a tease which pulls me in to call or chat on webcam which Chloe does neither.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 23:45 by Lkij.)
29-12-2018 23:44
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(29-12-2018 21:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^TBH some of the big names would be contenders for that award, if someone as dull and boring as Evelyn has just won the S66 Queen of the year award then i don't think anyone else can be criticised for their performances, Chloe isn't my cup of tea but all daygirls do very little, i just happen to find the likes of Macy, Lucie Jones, Cali Garcia, Sophie Reade and Cara Brett the most attractive but i don't overhype their performances

Aw come of it you seriously didn't compare Evelyn to Chloe did you ? Surely that was a joke ?

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
30-12-2018 21:03