Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - Chat & Discussion (Only)

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - Chat & Discussion (Only)
S66 suits girls who only work to certain levels, but it isn’t right for Ashlyn. The sooner she gets to Babestation and they stick her on the webshow, the better. Can you imagine a 2-4-1 with Atlanta?
02-08-2019 08:42
Find all posts by this user
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Only saw up to about 1am but talk about weird scheduling/organisation. Getting her in last seemingly at the last minute, putting her on 912 instead of Maxie (!!) and then making her share with Chantel for 45 mins or so.

Only at S66.....

If the schedule is correct ( Big Laugh ), she is back in Sunday AND Monday which is great to see.
02-08-2019 11:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ashlyn was very good up to 3am then went replaced by Maxie. As I said above she got very naughty at one point but then the dreaded logo appeared and you knew she had done something she shouldn't have but it was merely a eddy in a Brownian motion receptacle (storm in a teacup) Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-08-2019 11:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a random night why they put her on the bds show with the laziest girl in the history of the babeshows is beyond me, seamed to mess her night up as she didn't get going until later and then the producers where even more panicking than usual so stopped her doing anything,
She does not suit 66 she really needs to go to bs soon , I could imagine her doing the sort of shows Atlanta dose there, with the freedom bs will give her,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-08-2019 11:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If she went to BS there is no guarantee she would get a web show and I would think she would be shunted to days. I think she should stay for now and then think carefully before making that decision. S66 would be mad to lose her, they've already lost Gigi, Gia, Kendall etc.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-08-2019 11:39
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2019 08:42 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  S66 suits girls who only work to certain levels, but it isn’t right for Ashlyn. The sooner she gets to Babestation and they stick her on the webshow, the better. Can you imagine a 2-4-1 with Atlanta?

Or a 2-4-1 with Scarlett i mean for a innocent girl like Scarlett she has come out of her shell a lot a lot more then i expected can you imagine how she will act when Ashlyn starts touching her up and how jealous Atlanta will get they will probably be restricted from doing that on BS anyway but maybe not on the Web show.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-08-2019 11:59
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(02-08-2019 11:39 )GMach1 Wrote:  If she went to BS there is no guarantee she would get a web show and I would think she would be shunted to days. I think she should stay for now and then think carefully before making that decision. S66 would be mad to lose her, they've already lost Gigi, Gia, Kendall etc.

There is no guarantee of anything if she went to BS. Poppy May is a good recent example.

She may well be more than happy at S66 and she may not want to, or be able to travel to Milton Keynes on a regular basis. London to MK is an extra 50 or 60 miles, on top of current travel distances, with the same again to get home, and that is not for everyone.

Let's just hope she actually is in again on sunday and Monday. 4 night shows in just over a week is a big improvement on 1 night and one day time web thing that she has been doing for the last month or 2.
02-08-2019 12:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She does some long stints I think she had been around in the morning so do to an extra 4 hr stint at night is quite something. Gigi left purely for the money. Ashlyn won't leave yet, I am pretty sure if that but pairing her up with Chantel was not a good move.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 14:06 by GMach1.)
02-08-2019 12:24
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2019 12:09 )SawBoss Wrote:  There is no guarantee of anything if she went to BS. Poppy May is a good recent example.

She may well be more than happy at S66 and she may not want to, or be able to travel to Milton Keynes on a regular basis. London to MK is an extra 50 or 60 miles, on top of current travel distances, with the same again to get home, and that is not for everyone.

Let's just hope she actually is in again on sunday and Monday. 4 night shows in just over a week is a big improvement on 1 night and one day time web thing that she has been doing for the last month or 2.

Yeah Poppy May is but if she was on nights a lot more i still don't think she would get naked she looked like she would now she doesn't she doesn't look the type Poppy May is more suited to Xpanded in my opinion.

She didn't even do nothing when she was on S66 a shame really because i think she is a really sexy girl tattoos don't put me off all girls she has a nice unusual face it's all about looks for me if they have a nice enough look then yeah.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-08-2019 12:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(02-08-2019 11:39 )GMach1 Wrote:  If she went to BS there is no guarantee she would get a web show and I would think she would be shunted to days. I think she should stay for now and then think carefully before making that decision. S66 would be mad to lose her, they've already lost Gigi, Gia, Kendall etc.

I don't think so, I think if she goes it will be like Imogen going to bs , bs wanted Imogen so gave her lots of nights and made her a star , I think exactly the same would happen with Ashlyn if bs want her that will go and get her and give her garenteed night and web shows, and lots of them, she's well known now not a newbie and would be treated as such ,
Don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to see her at her maximum potential on bs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-08-2019 12:46
Thread Closed