Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - Chat & Discussion (Only)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(02-08-2019 12:09 )SawBoss Wrote:  There is no guarantee of anything if she went to BS. Poppy May is a good recent example.

She may well be more than happy at S66 and she may not want to, or be able to travel to Milton Keynes on a regular basis. London to MK is an extra 50 or 60 miles, on top of current travel distances, with the same again to get home, and that is not for everyone.

Let's just hope she actually is in again on sunday and Monday. 4 night shows in just over a week is a big improvement on 1 night and one day time web thing that she has been doing for the last month or 2.

I don't think Poppy is a good example as its total different as Poppy had been let go by 66 for low numbers , was off the shows for a few months, so no surprise bs are only giving her a few cover shows, almost feels like they gave her a few shifts as a favour to her friend Lucky,
If Ashley went it would be bs signing a main girl from a rivel and she would be on good money and get lots of shifts like always happens at bs when they go and get girls who are doing well at other channels,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 12:54 by winsaw.)
02-08-2019 12:52
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought ashlyn looked very nice in her red lingerie & was red hot in every stint too with lovely views of her magnificent arse gyrating away.

Wouldn’t be surprised if bs at least approach Ashlyn

Piper Niven Superfan
02-08-2019 13:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I want Ashlyn to stay, I don't want her to go unless things get really bad or circumstances change. She should be allowed to get raunchier(up to a point) and I don't think she should be censured for a single slip of the thong(showing a little more than usual) All this talk of BS for now is just conjecture.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-08-2019 14:09
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I watched most of Ashlyn's show last night till late. It was certainly a strange pairing with Chantel, but for me I thought that part of the evening Ashlyn performed some of her best teasing ( showed more). It was comical watching her making up to Chantel, who clearly wasn't impressed. When Ashlyn finally went into the office set, it was a show of two halves. The first hour or so the cameraman couldn't get enough of her, panning in when needed, adjusting the height, so we could see more of what she was doing. At times the camera also appeared to switch from web mode back to normal tv view. Indeed as GMach mentioned, she had her hand inside her thong, more times than maybe he had seen, violently rubbing her pussy. On one occasion, standing facing the camera, for quite a few seconds. Then, whether the cameraman changed, I don't know, but it went back to the usual stricter mode.
02-08-2019 22:10
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(02-08-2019 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  If Ashley went it would be bs signing a main girl from a rivel and she would be on good money and get lots of shifts like always happens at bs when they go and get girls who are doing well at other channels,

She is such a "main girl" at S66 that we all keep complaining about how few shifts she gets, how many times she gets stuck sharing sets and how much they keep taming her.
03-08-2019 11:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She's back tonight apparently, be good to see her again.Tongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-08-2019 20:52
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not here atm.
05-08-2019 22:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

No true, but she might be replacing Millie Fenton who finished her tease hour a few minutes ago. I hope we see her soon. I also hope that Ashlyn turns up tonight.

05-08-2019 23:22
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hmm doesn't look like she's on...yet! Maybe after midnight?

05-08-2019 23:46
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

If she turns up now I bet she will be two parts to the wind.
05-08-2019 23:56
Thread Closed