babebstation forum

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Ashley Jay - VNTV - Chat & Discussion

xalders Offline
Account Closed

RE: Ashley Jay - VNTV - Chat & Discussion
Well having had car trouble on her last scheduled shift the day is here guys! The sensational Ashley Jay is back on our screens for her first show of 2020 from 2pm and I cannot wait to see her! Absolute perfection! Cant wait to see what naughty mood she will be in! Say it every time she is on but honestly if you have ever been tempted to call and havent, just do it! Ashley really does not disappoint, utter filth! Literally bursting with excitement!!
21-01-2020 07:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Well having returned last week with such a bang (who can forget that outfit, those boots and those gloves last week!) I for one cannot wait to call Ashley tomorow! Literally the most sensational filth talker, servicing your every desire! Absolutely love her body and her voice really, it just makes me tingle! Say it everytime guys, if you havent called but are tempted please just pick up that phone! Ashley does not disappoint!
27-01-2020 23:41
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Today is the day! The utterly spellbinding Miss Ashley Jay returns to our screens! Absolutely gutted she wasn't on last week but thrilled she is back on today! Really cant wait to get those amazing legs, body and gorgeous look on the phone from 2pm. Guys I say it every week but if you have ever been tempted and havent yet called, please give her a call! She really does make me twitch everytime! Honestly never ever a disappointment on the phone.
10-02-2020 09:59
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Its finally arrived! The stunning Ashley Jay is back on our screens from 2pm. Really cant wait to give her a call today, absolutely amazing on the phone! So beautiful but oh so cheeky! As always, if you have never called and have been tempted too I urge you to give her a ring! Never ever a disappointment!
20-02-2020 10:49
cookie2 Offline
Junior Poster

What's happened to Ashley's face? She still looks amazing but something is different. Is it her eyebrows or lips, can't quite work it out but there is definitely a change
22-02-2020 19:03

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

babebstation forum