babebstation forum

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Ashley Jay - VNTV - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ashley Jay - VNTV - Chat & Discussion
Has Ashley left? Does not seem to have been on since late September?
28-10-2019 20:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Shes taking some time out, personal reasons.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
29-10-2019 08:50
xalders Offline
Account Closed

(29-03-2019 12:56 )GMach1 Wrote:  I am guessing that she is one of a few girls that won't go completely naked, i.e. drop her knickers.?

Well unlike some of the girls that are prepared to go to extreme lengths on pervcam or private (such as fingers in their arse and then sucking them afterwards) it does not do it for all of us! Perhaps try calling Ashley when shes next on mate and tell me then that she didn't get your cock hard and get you off! Honestly best babetime babe to call bar none IMHO.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 14:12 by xalders.)
08-11-2019 14:05
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Well the day is finally here! The amazing Ashley Jay returns to VNTV today! Literally so excited to see this gorgeous pocket rocket back on our screens! I for one will be desperately trying to call today as I know just how filthy she can be on the phone! Problem is I dont think I'll be alone in trying to call! Guys if you do need a fix I cannot recommend Ashley highly enough, amazing filth talker with a body to die for!
06-12-2019 08:15
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Just to say guys I called Ashley today and oh my goodness! Talk about not losing her touch! Absolutely scintillating on the phone, left feeling exceptionally satisfied and I cannot wait to call her again on her next shift! I mean seriously the red outfit and those stockings! Simply wow! Amazing lady!
06-12-2019 21:18
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Its finally arrived guys! The sensational Ashley Jay is back on our screens from 2pm and I cannot wait to see her! Last weeks outfit was simply sensational and showed us all just what we had been missing! Say it every time she is on but if you have ever been tempted to call and havent, just do it! Ashley does not disappoint and I for one will be calling again today! Literally cannot wait to see her today!
12-12-2019 07:41
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Well it is exactly one week before Christmas and today the greatest gift is on our screens! The stunning Ashley Jay is back from 2pm and I cannot wait to see her! Last weeks outfit was simply shit hot, and according to Twitter it's a sexy Santa suit today! I mean seriously how hot is this woman! Called last week and am hoping to get through again this week! Literally counting down the hours! Say it every time she is on but if you have ever been tempted to call and havent, just do it! Ashley does not disappoint!
18-12-2019 09:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ she's doing GG with Kellie from 1800 as well so this could be an epic day from Ash

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-12-2019 13:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

excellent show yesterday, she looked amazing in her sexy red outfit, was full of sexy energy playing with her amazing big boobs lots then later gave a great GG show with Kellie they got great chemistry think she really likes Kellie playing with her perfect peachybum,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-12-2019 13:48
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Its almost here guys! The sensational Ashley Jay is back on our screens tomorrow for her first show of 2020 from 2pm and I cannot wait to see her! Her show before Christmas including the stint with Kellie was sensational and by far the highlight for me of any shows over Christmas on any channel! Absolute perfection! Cant wait to see what naughty mood she will be in! Say it every time she is on but honestly if you have ever been tempted to call and havent, just do it! Ashley really does not disappoint, utter filth! Literally bursting with excitement!!
08-01-2020 22:03

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

babebstation forum