Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average

Bangbabes 4 is now showing on Channel 965 !

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes 4 is now showing on Channel 965 !
Sounds like bitter Bangbabes fans to me, as some of their girls have left for a better channel. Not the end of the world, you still have Amy Capri. lol. Anyone who saw the action last night between Emily and Hazel were not diasppointed. Great chemistry that you would never see by introducing new never seen before girls. The girls have to hit the ground running. The odd new one now and then would be great, keeps things fresh. Hopefully another hottie like Gemma Massey or by giving Carmen a few night shifts. People can call the show whatever they want. One thing they cant deny is Elite TV have a great line up of very sexy girls and are probably the hottest show on TV at the moment.

(This post was last modified: 24-05-2009 23:28 by Josh.)
24-05-2009 23:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

totally agree. elite is fantastic at the monent and not much needs doing to make it better other than the odd totally new babe and also getting carmen to do the odd night show

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2009 10:34
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Any show with hot babes on it is a good thing (Well except the grab a granny channels). I personally think some new girls are needed to compliment the lineup. Whatever happened to Carmen doing nights? Was that just a false rumour?? Now that would be an amazing coup for ETV. She is one hot ladySmile
25-05-2009 14:53
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Trouble is its not all that new or inovative really. It may be a new channel number, they may have new sets but the problem is thats it! This so called "new channel" has the same old girls who have been on our screens for a while.

Night girls Dionne, Alexa, Paige and the former Carmel have all been on our screens before, TJ has worked days on other channels too, Kacy and Gemma are new but Kacy has now gone, then Ana, Hazel and Emily have all worked on these channels before, as for Natile I have no idea or interest. So really the only new things here are the channel number, the sets and Gemma - its real like having another +1 channel on our screens.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2009 18:34 by KuDoS.)
25-05-2009 18:24
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

No offence guys at the end of the day the channels are here to make money not please us lot an if it means that having the likes of ex bangbabes make elite alot of money fair play to them its good buissness sense.
25-05-2009 22:03
Shandy Offline

Wazo, but pleasing us lot would go towards making them money tho since we're the ones that call up, text, join sites etc....
25-05-2009 22:06
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

shandyman Wrote:Wazo, but pleasing us lot would go towards making them money tho since we're the ones that call up, text, join sites etc....

I agree to a extent mate but i mean if all of this forum stop calling in i bet they would still get loads of calls. I think the people on this forum who actually call these channels are a small percentage of the majority of people who phone these channels.
25-05-2009 22:19
rover Offline

Personally l don't care which channels the girls are on or which channel they came from. if l like a particular girl then l will find her which ever channel number she is on (just a simple press of the button) she could be on the disney channel for all l care! as long as get to see my favourite girls then I'm happy.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
25-05-2009 23:17
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

The flaming and insulting posts made in this thread have been moved to the flamebox here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid139446

This thread is now closed.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
26-05-2009 00:04
Thread Closed