Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average

Alexa Brooke - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Alexa Brooke - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Transfer market activated again it seems-I think Alexa did a lot more home stuff and that was probably a signal that she was thinking of moving. I wonder where she will end up day times OR night shows-nights are her real forté so I hope she does those.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-02-2020 20:22
Find all posts by this user
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Alexa Brooke - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(03-02-2020 20:22 )GMach1 Wrote:  Transfer market activated again it seems-I think Alexa did a lot more home stuff and that was probably a signal that she was thinking of moving. I wonder where she will end up day times OR night shows-nights are her real forté so I hope she does those.
That is a good point!! There were clues!! With a number of those that started tease hours - stretching late into the evening - now deciding against doing them more often than not (JJ) and losing someone like Alexa - I don't see where the future lies at all for S66!! Well, in fact, I do, but the owners will stubbornly hold on (have some financial clout I am lead to believe) for grim death flogging a dead horse!!

I feel sorry for the girls remaining there, because any negativity directed at the channels - but not directed at them personally - will, nevertheless, stick to a certain extent! Damned by association!!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 20:37 by hornball.)
03-02-2020 20:36
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed