Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average

Alexa Brooke - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Alexa Brooke - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(24-06-2019 21:46 )Doddle Wrote:  Better to have someone like her, who looks like she's enjoying things, than one who looks like her idea of fun is turning down mortgage applications bladewaveWinkSurprisedImportant

I agree, she's great. my post was a praise of alexa and a criticism of the current state of this channels poor options on nights, obviously in my opinion. with anything in life, the great get even better with competition and everyone wins
24-06-2019 22:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Agreed, there isn't exactly a great roster of babes but even from a small pool there's usually always a stand out performer.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
24-06-2019 22:26
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Happy birthday to the enchantingly beautiful Alexa Smile

28-06-2019 17:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Water sign, eh? Nuff said Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-06-2019 21:42
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Glad to see the channels #1 is back again tonight! After a few nights when it seemed S66 had turned a corner, unfortunately it turned our to be a false dawn. Not on this night, however, with the night shows best on again. Did I read correctly that Jamie jones is to do an extended night time stay until 2am or so?? Hope she replaces Alexa during her breaks when they swap channels over if she is sticking around until then.
30-06-2019 19:23
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Not wasting anytime getting the chebs out, another babe along with Caty going for the tartan skirt with white panties. These ones are cotton as opposed to Caty's lace so your covered tonight whatever your preference

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
30-06-2019 22:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She's got some sort of animal print top and bottoms on and gyrating away in stockings showing off that wonderous bodTongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-06-2019 23:34
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

cracking set of chebs on her

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
30-06-2019 23:47
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She's just making it look effortless and I love that set, it makes the girls on it either utilise the bench(not as comfortable as a chair) or get on the floor and writhe about. Someone introduce some oil nextTongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-07-2019 00:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Alexas body really is jaw droppingly hot.
And that butter wouldn't melt face Tongue.
Simply delicious Tongue.

01-07-2019 01:11
Thread Closed