gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Anyone else finding the babevideo site really slow?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Anyone else finding the babevideo site really slow?
some are loading quickly some slowly. the actual buffering is quick, but page swapping is painfully slow. over all its generally faster but only by about 30 percent.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-02-2011 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

It seems a lot faster to me. At peak times it was common that you could wait 30 seconds to load a page, but I used the site last night at a time when it was often like that and the pages loaded without much delay.
03-02-2011 10:36
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I'd say it's a lot faster now especially at peak times. I don't think I can put a figure on it, but I suspect a lot more than 30%. The difference is not so noticeable off peak, but at peak times it's really obvious.
04-02-2011 15:57
admin. Offline
Administrator

(04-02-2011 15:57 )aaron Wrote:  I don't think I can put a figure on it, but I suspect a lot more than 30%.

We can put a figure on it by using the Alexa data. According to Alexa the load time of Babe Video is on average 6.739 seconds - this is very slow and in fact Alexa say that only 2% of websites are slower. Since the changes to Babe Video on Monday I'm hoping that this figure will undergo some dramatic improvement, but it will take some time Alexa before registers and calculates any such improvement so we will have to wait and see.
06-02-2011 12:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles